Pictures

"Thank you." You say quietly as Eddie continues to hold you.
"For what?"
"For stopping. I hadn't even said it yet and you already were."
"I meant what I said, I don't want to do anything you don't. You don't have to thank someone for stopping when you tell them to. I would never do that to you."
"I know. I just feel bad. You."
"Don't feel bad." He says before you can finish.

He sits up a little and brings your chin up to look him in the eyes.
"I don't need to do any of that stuff. I just need you. As long as it's us together, I could never be disappointed. You could never disappoint me. All I've ever wanted is this." He states as he takes your hand, pressing your scars together. "Us. All I need is us."

You've looked in Eddie's beautiful brown eyes well over a thousand times but something's different. You notice now how incredibly deep they seem to be, how piercingly they stare through you, into your very heart and soul. How safe he's always made you feel. The way he's always looked at you with that small, tugged up corner of his mouth when he's concentrating on only you. His lips looking pillowy and soft surrounded by a hint of stubble. Never having to pretend to be anyone except yourself with him even when you did anyway. How he's always let you act like the tough one through your friendship because he knew how helpless you always felt. The way he's always known you more than you'd ever let anyone else.

"What are you doing?" He asks in surprise when you slowly climb onto him.
You kiss him tenderly, savoring his lips.

"Are you ok?" He asks as you continue to kiss him softer than usual.
"I'm ok." You answer and kiss him again. "You're perfect Eddie Munson."
His lips meet yours again with a gentle need to them.

You can feel him harden again beneath you.
You lean over and grab a condom off his nightstand and continue kissing him softly as he puts it on.

"No, I need you close." You tell him when he moves to lie down from his position of sitting up.
"Ok, I'm right here." He says softly and pulls you close, your chests pressing together.

You take your bra off, needing to feel him against your skin and slowly lower yourself onto his waiting member.
With your hands laced in his hair, you move up and down on him, keeping him close.
Your mouths continually find each other as you move, taking each other in in soft, gentle kisses.

Eddie continues to hold you close as you keep working yourself slowly up and down on his shaft. His hands gently run over your back or move hair from your face before kissing you.

"Eddie." You moan softly as you feel your peak coming into reach.
"Y/N." He moans your name and matches your movements, thrusting up slowly as you grip onto him.

You both reach your releases in a quiet, tender embrace, muttering each other's names.

"That was..." You start, unsure of what to actually say as you lie next to him.
"Different." Eddie finishes for you.
"Yeah, different."
"It was... Nice. We've kind of been full throttle so far. That was... I felt really close to you." Eddie says.
"Me too." You agree quietly and he gives you a soft kiss, pulling you close to him again.

'Did we just make love?...I do not make love. No. That's not what that was...Was it?... Fuck, I've never had sex like that.' You think as you settle into his arms.

"Not to ruin how sweet this moment is, but who was that chick at the show?" You ask as you lie against his chest.
"Just a fan."
"She was all over you."
"Tracy."
"Did you guys..." You clear your throat. "Is she an ex or something?" You ask, hating how jealous you feel.
"No. She's just a fan. She's always like that when she comes to shows." He answers.

"You certainly had no problem making a new friend yourself." He says after a little bit of silence.
"Sorry about that, I got more jealous than I'd care to admit and Nicole offered to help."
"Nicole. She was cute. She your type?"
"Yeah."
"You told me when we were younger that you thought maybe you liked girls too but I didn't realize you actually acted on it."
"Is that a problem for you? You seemed surprised after the show."
"Yeah, I wasn't exactly expecting you to say that right there." He says with a small chuckle. "But no, it's not a problem."
"Good."