Chapter 21

I jumped off the stairs and ran to Aunt Adria's backyard. She was in the backyard barbecuing hot dogs and burgers, there was so much other food! My friends were coming over to eat and then we will head to the town park where they are having events and entertainment and doing the biggest firework show!

"Alright! Is everything ready, Aunt Adria?!"

"Of course it is, but you're the one who needs to get ready. You're still in your pajamas, even Peter is ready!"

I roll my eyes and chuckle to myself, I go upstairs and search for the outfit I picked for today. Since it's pretty hot today, I decided to wear some shorts and one of my favorite shirts and I decided to be a little extra with my hair and makeup but nothing crazy though.

"Aww look at my girl, dressed all pretty for me."

"Hehe, hi Peter. Your cuts healing well?"
I gently touch his cuts and gently kiss his cheeks.

"Yep, I'm all good. So when is your nerd group gonna show up?"

Right when I was going to speak I heard the sound of my doorbell ringing.

"Does that answer your question?'

We both go down the stairs to the front door. As I open the door I see TK, Sarah, and Lucy. They are all dressed so cute! Definitely ready for Fourth of July! I gave them all a hug and led them outside to my backyard. We all started to eat right away, we were super hungry apparently.

We almost cleared the table of food, my Aunt Adria is always amazing at cooking! After we all ate and hung out in my backyard, we decided it was time to head to the park.

"Alright, Aunt Adria! We're heading out! We will see you there later!"

"Alright, kids! Be safe!"

~Time skip~

As we got to the park it was super busy and crowded, ugh. Big crowds make me so anxious but once we get busy and have fun, it will get better. The first thing we did was get snow cones. And from there we visited every food booth, they were so good!!

There were some prize winning booths too that we played and Peter won me a huge Hello Kitty plush. Super cliché but still super romantic.

And as we walked I spotted a fake tattoo booth for kids. I scanned all the designs and one caught my eye. A diamond sword from Minecraft tattoo. I quickly stopped in my tracks.

"Huh? What's wrong, Y/N?" TK asked.

I grabbed their face and turned their head to the tattoo booth.

"LET'S ALL GET MATCHING MINECRAFT TATTOOS!!!!"

"Oh my fucking god, Y/N. You're a genius!!" Lucy said super excited.

AN: this happened with me and my friends during the Fourth of July, we got sparkly diamond sword tattoos on our arm. It was pretty cool.

"Ugh. Really? That's too nerdy for me. You guys can do it. I'll wait outside the booth."

Peter said, crossing his arms and darting his eyes away from us trying not to cringe.

"Come on, Peter. For me? Pleaseeee?"

Peter looked at my puppy dog eyes and instantly gave me that cute side grin of his in defeat.

"Fine, put those doggy eyes away. I'll do it. Let's get this over with."

~Time skip~

We all finished our tattoos and they were freaking awesome. We all took a group photo of our tattoos because we were trying to make memories. Duh. But I look at my watch, and notice the time.