𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-14

Start bij het begin

Then he put his hand on her waist and sleep.

The next day, kiara open her eyes and saw its 7 AM right now so she decide to make breakfast for him. 2 hours is enough for her to cook anything.

She decide to make aloo paratha with some tea.

She put pressure cooker on a medium heat, cook the potatoes in water for 3 to 4 whistles then put it aside to cool down naturally.

In the meantime, prepare a whole wheat dough and then put it aside for 10-20 min for some rest.

Then peel the potato and mash it with masher, add some spices like finely chopped green chilli, garam masala, kashmiri lal mirch and salt.

Mix them properly then put a pan on gas on medium-high flame as low flame make it harder.
Stuff the prepared mixture into dough while using dumpling method then put it on pan, when it half cook then put some ghee and cook it completely from both side.

She make 4-6 by this method.

Then make some tea, she put a kettle on gas with half full on water and boil it.

Then up some sugar and chaipatti, after boiling it for good time she add some milk in it and serve it into tea mug.

On the other side, vivaan wake up and saw time its 8:30 AM.

He went to fresh up fastly after coming from bathroom he saw kiara is not on her usual place so he went to check house but hearing sounds from kitchen make him stop on his way.

He went towards kitchen, saw her cooking then he went inside kitchen and hug her from behind.

"How romantic, meri biwi mere liye khana bana rahi hai". she hummed then turn her face toward him but he start laughing looking her face.

"what happen?" she asked with confussed face.

He didn't reply and after 5 minutes he came toward her and clean her face with his handkerchief as some flour is on her face.

She serve breakfast on dining table and waiting for his compliment.

But he didn't say anything, "what happen? Isn't it good?" "Its good" "then why you didn't complement?"

"Agar iska sawad prakat karne ke liye mujhe shabd dhundne pade to kya khana banaya aapne bachaaa" while eating.

Then he went toward office, and everyone decide to do a meet-up as vivaan is gonna introduce kiara with someone.

She reached in shekhawat's mansion.

Kiara open the door, but as she didn't now about her. She thought she is a new helper.

(she is not kiara)

And ask her to bring some water. Vivaan reach and introduce her "naina, meet her. She's my wife kiara.. kiara sharma" while pointing toward kiara.

"And kiara she is naina.. naina shekhawat my sister" with a wide smile.

"huhhh?? Kiara sharma? vahi kiara jiski aap dai-" he put his hand on her mouth to silence her.

"kya? kya keh rahi thi aap naina?" kiara asked and raise her one eyebrow.

"V-vo ye to.. v-vo ye.. m-meri? *look at naina* meri old classmate ki baat kar rahi thi. haina naina?" and she nodded her head.

"oh ok" and went to bring some snacks and tea for her.

"kya yaar naina aaj fasva deti na" and loose his tie while sitting on couch.

"mujhe kya pata tha.. mai to pas conform kar rahi thi" and giggle a little.

To be continued

I get the recipe idea form xeronsane
The recipe is mine, means how I make aloo paratha and tea.
If you guys have any idea then you guys can tell me. I try to work on it and mention you as well..
Thank you all for 1k+ views and 200+ votes😭
You guys are so cuteee
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨