Shockness wasn't leaving Nira and I continued again "After I was born, my dad started his fake show again. He again gave me and my mom the fake love, fake affection and fake hopes. But my naive mom thought he changed" One drop of tears escaped from my eyes.

"He knows that my world starts with my mom and ends with her so he used this! The bond I used to share with my mom....I can't describe that to anyone in words!"

"When I finally turned 18, a few months later my dad held a big ass party to announce that I'll be the new heir of the Ivan industry. That day my dad took me with him first as mom couldn't go with us bcoz she got stuck with some arrangements so she said she will come later. I hesitated to go without her but she forcefully sent me".

"At the party, everything was going quite well but mom took much time to come here which made me feel uneasy. That day it was raining so bad and..." My breath hisses.

"Mom was driving to come here but because of heavy rain her car got hit by a truck! She got hurt a lot but still we can save her if we go there in time! Local people took her to the hospital, mom was still conscious. The doctor called my dad and said wife aka Mrs. Ivan got into a major accident!"

"But my dad..." I hold the table tighter. "If I know about my mom's accident then of course I'll run to her. Definitely I won't care about this hire and all! So that's why he didn't inform anyone! If he does that then it's gonna take more time to get all the shares from the industry! So he lied! He LIED TO ME!"

"He cut the call by saying It was the wrong number but little did he know that the doctor put the phone on speaker and mom heard everything!That time she fully broke! She lost all her hopes to live again! If that day he didn't lie to us today mom would be here with me! I hate him! I hate lies! I hate liars!" I couldn't control anymore and tears brimmed from my eyes.

I never shared this with anyone but today I am actually surprised that why I told her? But I am feeling relieved after telling her why? It feels like something heavy came out from my heart but Nira didn't say anything so I looked at her.

Seeing her teary eyes I forgot to react! Did she understand my pain? But at the same time she is trying hard not to cry. "S-Sir, I know my words don't matter but you know what the thing is still every day, every minute, every second your mom is sending you her love and blessing! You are not alone sir! She is always with you!" I nodded slowly while deeply looking into her.

Why does nobody talk like her? Why did her words make me feel like I am healing? Why? Who is she?

After whipping my tears off, I got up and took our plates to clean up! "Sir sir you sit down! Let me do it!" She interrupted me. "No thanks, I don't want you to break my plates!" she pouted a lil after hearing me.

Again without anything she is watching me doing the dishes. "Umm sir!" I looked at her coldly. "Umm last question!" curiousness all over her eyes. I sighed "Sir, when did you became Kia's fan?" "After losing my mom!" she furrowed.

"I also lost all of my hope to live again. I was just breathing while living like a dead human! One day accidentally I heard her song ❝Precious❞. That's how I got to know I was also precious to my mom and I should live for her!"

"People might think I am just a crazy obsessed fan! But no, I always love her more than a fan! Nobody can describe my love for her! She doesn't even know what she means to me! Bcoz of her I lived again! I have never met her, though I tried so many times to meet with her but failed. But still my heart beats only for her! She is not near me but still it feels like she is always near me!"

"Whenever her thoughts touch my head my heart beats faster, my eyes light up, and my smile becomes contagious. It's like fireworks exploding in my heart. It's a love that goes beyond words. I will always cherish her, adore her, support her, and do anything to make her happy. My love for her is pure, genuine, and unconditional. It's a love that makes me feel complete, like I found my missing piece. And it's love that's meant to last a lifetime! If I can't have her still I'll love her till my last breath!"