"You're something new." I laugh. "No girl has ever called me that."

She shrugs. "Im just saying, you're ignorant, rude, spoiled and so much more."

"You think you're better?"

"Better then that, of course." She says. "I have my flaws but god, yours is unexplainable."

I raise my eyebrows in surprise.  She's going to be the death of me in here.

~~~

"Holy shit, her mom's hot." Andrew gasps as we walk towards the bar to find Juliette and her mom next to her.

Juliette changed into a low rise pair of jeans and a cropped shirt. Her hair was down with light makeup on.

"Fuck her mom, look at her." I mumble.

"Yeah, you're right." Jayden says. "She's hot."

She's hot, yeah, but not what I'd call her. She was gorgeous.

"Hello." Andrew winks at Juliette's mom. "Hey, J. How you doing?"

"Who's J?" Juliette asks. "I don't even know you."

"Anyway, who's the pretty lady?" Andrew nods at her mom.

"That pretty lady is Louise, who's very much married." Juliette says.

"I didn't know you made friends. I thought you hated them." Louise frowns.

I smile.

"Im hurt, J." Andrew pouts.

"Mom." Juliette groans.

"Anyway, what are your names?"

"Im Andrew, the prettier, hotter, richer and funniest. That's Jayden, he's super poor and has a small dick and that's Lorenzo, he's adopted and has no money."

"Louise, its very nice to meet you all." Louise laughs.

While they're talking, I look at Juliette who's sipping on her margarita while scrolling through her phone.

"Hey." I say. "What are you doing later?"

She shrugs. "There's so much to do, I have no idea."

"We're going to the gaming room later, do you wanna come along?"

I have no idea why I was inviting her.

"Uh, yeah, sure." She nods.

Later that night, the four of us were in the gaming room, playing FIFA. Jules and I were a team and Andrew and Jayden were the other.

"Fucking fuckity fuck!" Andrew groans, throwing the controller on the ground.

"How are you so good at this?" Jayden asks.

"My brother and I used to play a lot before we went to college." She smiles.

"Who's your brother?"

"Andrien Blanc."

"No fucking way, that's the love of my life." Andrew gasps.

"That's how I know you!" Jayden exclaims. "Remember that time we went to Andrien's house after a party?"

Andrew and I nod.

"There was a girl in the kitchen opening all the cabinets in the kitchen. That was her."

I blink, trying to remember but nothing came up, unlike Andrew who actually remembered.

"I can't remember." I frown.

"That's fine, you're too busy caring about yourself to remember there's other people around you." She mumbles.

Is that really what she thinks of me? I thought it was funny but this girl is really starting to get to me.

Andrew snorts. "I like her."

"Hey, next time you're on my team." Jayden says. "This dumbass can't play for shit."

"Im going to win a thousand bucks at that poker game later tonight, you watch and learn." Andrew warns.

"I think im going to call it a night." Jules says, standing up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow, I guess."

"Its only midnight."

"I've got an early morning, I promised my dad I'd help him with breakfast tomorrow."

"Ohh, that's right, your dad's a chef here, right?"

"Yeah." She nods. "Goodnight."

I follow after her and into our room. She goes to change and walks out in a pair of shorts and a cropped shirt.

"Im really sorry, I didn't think I'd be rooming with someone else." She says, looking down at her outfit.

"I think im enjoying this." I wink.

"Dont even think about it, jerk." She warns. I go into the bathroom and change into a pair of sweatpants.

"Put on a shirt!"

"Im good." I say.

She narrows her eyes at me as she stands up and turns off her lights.

"I hope you don't snore." She says. "I'll smack you with your pillow."

"I'll throw you in the ocean if you snore too." I mumble before falling asleep.

The next day in the morning, we're having breakfast in the buffet.

"Where's J? She was supposed to meet up with us." Andrew frowns.

Just then, Jules arrives in a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. "Sorry, i was helping my dad to make pancakes."

"Are they paying you too or something?"

She shakes her head. "No, I just like helping my father."

"Did you eat already?"

"I had a few pancakes earlier." She says. "Ooh, are those waffles? I'll be right back."

"Waffles?" Andrew gasps. "Wait for me!"

They come back with their plates full.

"Isnt that your third plate?" Jayden asks at Andrew.

"Suck a bag of dick, whore." Andrew says. "Im not the one with an eating disorder."

Jayden gasps. "Because I only ate one plate?"

Jules was too busy eating. This is the first time I've seen a girl eat freely without a care in the world of who's watching.

And I admired her for it.

"So, what are we doing today?" Andrew asks.

"Swim all day." Jules says. "Did you know they've got slides?"

_______________________________________

Thats Juliette's outfit, minus the shoes! What do we think?

Teaser: Juliette has to move out.

A <3