9| NAMING CEREMONY

Connections are easily formed

Connections are easily formed. When you find someone who matches your vibe, shares your interests and has an amiable personality. What is difficult is to maintain them, sustain them and grow them.

It is so easy when you connect with someone and just as difficult to part away from them. Sometimes connection can be fleeting and sometimes a bond of lifetime. It depends on what the person is perceiving it to be.

Tara felt a motherly connection to those little beings who are currently nestled in her embrace, sleeping and lost in the world of dreams. She wanted to leave everything for them and at the same time give them everything in the world. Tara felt an inexplicable sense of protectiveness over them and wanted to keep them away from all the evil in the world, when she saw them haunted by the pain and crying in agony she couldn't control herself from comforting them and she is glad she didn't.

The connection Tara felt with Reyansh was different. She felt a magnetic pull towards him which attracted her in his direction like the opposite poles. She felt protected with him, she knew that if she is with him then no harm can touch her or even glance at her. She loves when he looks at her like she is the only person in the world, in his world. She is having this sense of trust in him like he will always be there with her, for her whenever she needs him.

Tara agreed to this holy union for solely two reasons. 

First, she gets to be a mother of the two children who took some pieces of her heart with them and hid them inside their soul. She wants them to have the best childhood and life. She doesn't want them to come home sad after getting teased by other children due to not having a mother. She doesn't want them to miss out on the warmth of a mother which can make even the worst of the pain go away. She just wants them to have a mother which she is ready to become.

Second, she trusts Reyansh. If there would be any other man in his place then she would have been a bit hesitant to accept the relation but knowing that it is Reyansh keeps her at peace. She knows that he has no ulterior motive and wants to marry her only for the twins and not for showing the world that he has finally settled down though that is a bonus. She knows that whenever there would be any disagreement between them, he would never take the children away from her instead he would want them to be with her instead as it would be better for them. She knows that he will keep her and the children always before everything which is enough for her.

The whole Royal palace is glimmering with lights and flowers after all it is the naming ceremony of the little princes of the realm. The next in heirs of the throne. The palace was decorated beautifully by the best artists who were called especially from Europe. The decorations were done with the theme of gold and cream which depicted the royalty. The ballroom shined under the glass chandeliers and was fragrant due to fresh flowers spread everywhere.

 The ballroom shined under the glass chandeliers and was fragrant due to fresh flowers spread everywhere