Chapter 191-201 (end)

En başından başla

Which woman is willing to have a blind date with a man in her dormitory?

And you still want the other party to teach you how to fold quilts and arrange personal belongings?

No woman will think a man is handsome at this time. She will just want to die. It is best to disappear in place.

Either the other party disappears or you disappear.

Ding Yufeng coughed slightly, her eyes a little guilty, "I have really participated."

But not many times, but once or twice.

Xu Wen understood. This guy was just looking for fun, so don't expect help.

It was someone from the battalion headquarters who came up with the idea: "How about we let the girls come and visit our internal affairs?"

Ding Yufeng curled her lips and said, "What is there to see in your class? They are all the same."

The same bedding, the same toiletries, the same quilt, no personal traces in the entire dormitory.

It was only after Xu Wen became a military wife that she learned that the classes in the army were different from those at school.

A class in the army is a dormitory, where everyone eats, sleeps, or works together.

Xu Wen retorted to Ding Yufeng, "You must have seen enough of it every day! But the common people rarely see it. Seeing such a neat housekeeping, you will definitely think that the soldiers are very powerful!"

"It's better to watch them train! They are also neat and tidy, and they can also reflect the bravery and heroic appearance of our soldiers."

The people at the battalion headquarters were also very discerning and quickly said, "Both of these can be arranged."

The first link of the military-civilian friendship was thus decided.

First visit the camp area, including internal affairs and soldier training. Of course, you cannot go to military restricted areas.

The second link is to introduce each other.

You have to introduce yourself.

The third link is of course playing games.

Everyone discussed and chose some interactive and innocuous mini-games.

The last part is the confession part.

We must give everyone a chance to express our favor to the comrades or soldiers we have a favorable impression of.

...

All in all, the whole process basically went smoothly.

At the end, Xu Wen suddenly remembered another question.

Most of the female workers in the factory were brought by her from Weizhuang.

Girls' parents are unlikely to allow them to marry anywhere in the world.

There is a high probability that you will choose someone from the same province or even the same city.

Ding Yufeng rolled her eyes, "Then why are you bothering? In a place as big as a palm, are you looking for someone from the same city? I guess one city can't pick three or five people."

As a result, the almost-concluded meeting was declared aborted.

Xu Wen never thought about this problem before because transportation will be very convenient in the future, and everyone will go to school in cities far away from home, so it will be easy to find a partner.