"well," bowie pinched her brows together in though, "then I'll eat her," she decided, "every last bit of her ----- even the teeth. I bet they'll crunch." and, for extra emphasis, she clashed her teeth together a few times.

Holly went and pinched at bowie's cheek, which provoked bowie enough to bite the woman's wrist. Holly was very taken aback ----- letting out a dramatic gasp and scolding the girl. ben nodded along in agreement.

"its your own fault." bowie grumbled, stuffing her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket.

ben and holly lead bowie to some little café ----- they said ruthie had suggested it as a nice place for her and bowie to bond a bit over lunch, just so ruthie could get to know her before deciding if she wanted to adopt bowie. bowie decided she'd be as unpleasant as she possibly could.

"I'm ruthie." ruthie leaned forwards in the comfy leather armchair to shake bowie's hand. ruthie was a woman who seemed quite young ----- with dark skin and pink locs. she had a pretty blue argyle sweater vest, with a white blouse underneath it. she had a navy blue ankle length skirt and hanging around her neck was a light blue butterfly necklace.
and her clothing wasn't the only nice thing about her, her face was pretty too. she had these kind brown eyes that seemed to have flecks of green in them, emphasised by the nice lightning of the café. her lips seemed permanently turned upwards into a smile.
being mean to her would be hard, but bowie was pretty sure she could manage it.

because bowie really didn't want to be adopted, no matter how nice looking ruthie was. she wouldn't be able to spend as much time with her one and only friend, ethan nakamura.

bowie sat down in the comfy laurel green arm chair opposite ruthie. the table was made out of some sort of dark wood and had scratches along the side. the café smelt nicely, of coffee and cake. bowie picked up the cappuccino that was sitting infront of her and took a long sip from her before deciding to speak to ruthie.

"I know your name already," she said as she placed her mug down on a mat that had some stars on it. she scowled at ruthie.

ruthie didn't seem offput by bowie's mean scowl in the slightest and just smiled, "well, of course you do. I just think it's much nicer to introduce ourselves personally, rather than through other people. don't you agree, bowie?"

"sure, whatever you say," bowie shrugged her shoulders, not really caring about any of this.

ruthie smiled, "thats perfect. so, I've heard your mum died when you were nine and you've been waiting to be adopted ever since."

"thats perfect!" ruthie smiled, "so, now, I've heard that your mum died when you were nine, and that you've been waiting to be adopted ever since."
bowie blinked because, uh, mama was not dead ----- as far as she was concerned, anyways. "uh, I guess my mama is dead but its no big deal." she shrugged her shoulders, "I actually watched her die infront of my eyes, she was killed by a crowd of thirty people." she added in some sad nodding to make her story more believable.

"oh," ruthie frowned and leaned across the table a bit, "I'm so sorry that happened to you, bowie. I'm sure that must've been very traumatising for you."
"nah, I don't care." bowie said. if she acted like she didn't care at all about mama "dying" then maybe ruthie would decide she didn't want some heartless child to live with her.

ruthie didn't say anything for a few seconds. "so, where have you been living these past few years, bowie? maybe with a relative or friends?"

"I guess," bowie crossed her arms, "I've been at some year round camp with. . . some distant, really distant, relatives of mine."