Better Than You.

Hey everyone ! So I was super shocked to see the number of reads on this thing shoot up in a matter of an hour. That's freakin crazy. So I hope you enjoyed the last update and I am trying to get this one to be just as long if not longer. I don't plan on having sexual content in this one. But I do hope to do something crazy. So let me know what you think of this one. Love you guys. The image is how I pictured Julian

************************************************************************************************************

Julian's POV

   I sat on my bed getting ready. It was new years eve, about two weeks since the strip club run in with Scarrlette. And I haven't seen her since we had our private room experience...  I had sex with her, well she tied me to a chair but still. It was crazy to think about it, I had actually made her come. And I haven't seen her since then, I tried going to her room and looking around campus for her... But there was nothing, no sight of her anywhere. But tonight was the night clubs anual New Years Eve party. Everyone who could drink and was in town would be there... I was only hoping to run into Scarrlette was there. 

   I knew I had to hurry because the guys wanted to practice... You see each year the night club had a type of theme for this party.. This year it was a dance off basically, anyone who wanted to challenge another group could. Normally the winner of the dance off before picked the song. Our group could dance, considering I myself could move in some pretty crazy ways. I was hurrying to finish getting ready before the guys came and knocked down my door. I kept it simple, nice jeans and a button up shirt. I was ready to go after putting on body spray. I rushed out the door and quickly made my way to where my friends were waiting. Jeez this will be a long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarrlette's POV

   I was sitting on my bed deciding what dress to put on and I didn't have a clue. My friends told me to dress sexy but I had to be able to dance. Why was I going to dance? I had no one to dance with. But this should be fun anyways. I eventually went with a deep purple dress that matched my now purple tips. I changed my hair a few days ago, purple tips in my bleach blonde hair, I had it layered and the way it sat I looked like a model, I loved it. I put on my silver heels to finish the look and ran out the door to meet them at the club.

   As I pulled up I could hear the music blasting from inside the club. I rushed to make it inside and find my friends. AnnaMarie ran up to me as I waked inside.

   "Follow me, we have a table already. We won the first few round without you and we are just waiting to see who wins this round before we go up. We will have to flip a coin to see who chooses the song." She yelled over the loud music.

   I simply nodded and followed her to the table. I turned to see who was dancing at the moment and was shocked. There in the one group dancing like a mad man was Julian...  And let's just say his group was amazing, I knew now who was going to win in that dance off. As they finished up the DJ announced the winners and called the leaders of the winning groups up for the coin toss. Anna got up and walked over to where Julian stood, and I knew who won by the smile on his face. Julian whispered to the DJ and Anna signaled for us to come join her up on the dance floor. Julian looked at me and then smiled, and not a good one, one of those smart ass smiles. We joined Anna as she called us into a huddle.

    "Listen, these guys are really good. Scarr, you are our secret weapon. I know you can dance, so when Julian goes up for his little "solo" I want you to challange him. That will be where we can win... We've practiced don't worry."

    "I'll do my best." I whispered.

(A/N: Play the song here)

    We walked back to the middle of the dance floor, standing behind Julian's group, waiting for the music to start. When it did start I knew we could win. I knew this song and I would always dance to it in my room. The guys took off dancing with amazing skills. Doing so many trick, but Julian was standing back. The girls went forward to accept the challenge and let me just say they were so much better than what I thought they would be. I was just waiting for Julian to step forward so I could finally face off against him. 

    He finally stepped forward... Correction he did a crazy little roll and it was crazy to watch. I strutted up next to him and popped my hip towards him. He smiled and started dancing around, I figured this would be easy, so I decided to do a few simple things. I dropped to a side split, well almost, and ran my hands down my body. He looked at me and ran to the end of the stage before jumping and doing a back flip with some weird twist and landing perfectly. He turned and challenged me, I was ready and I knew just what I was going to do. I turned around and looked at the pillar behind the DJ. I ran and used the DJ's stand as a vault. Hitting the pillar I pushed off with my feel doing a back flip back to the dance floor. Landing, I used one foot to kick myself into yet another flip before landing into a split which I then rolled out of by laying my body against the leg behind me. Julian got back to his guys to finish and in the end I was posed by having my legs on the shoulders of two of the girls hanging upside in a sexy littly pose..

   The crowd of people went crazy. In the end our group won and we all celebrated by getting a nice drink that would be sure to add a little fun to the new years party. At one point Julian walked up to me looking like he wanted to talk to me.

   "You did amazing tonight. You guys really deserved to win." He said, smiling/

   "Thanks, you guys did pretty awesome yourself." 

   "We try. This is the first dance off we lost. But don't let that go to your head."

   "Oh, now I will." I said laughing.

   "Do you want to go soon. I mean it is after midnight. Oh by the way, Happy New Year."

   "Happy New Year. And sure, I think I'm ready to head home."

   "I'll just drop you at your room. I'm sure you have work again soon."

   "Not this week. I had off for the holidays."

   "Would you mind doing a private show tomorrow night then?" He asked, blushing.

    "Sure, let me guess, your room after dark?"

    "You know me so well. Let's get you home Scarrlette."

    "Sure thing Professor." I said, winking.

*******************************************************************************************************

SO guys tell me what you think. Is it good? Oh and what about next chapter? what do you think will happen. Love you guys. Answer this question for me please. Do you guys think they should get together for a real relationship or just hook up? Let me know. Until next time guys! *hugs*

-Scarrlette(: