"Yes! What are you doing? Why do you have so many letters?"

Xu Wen was also a little confused.

Lu Yuanzheng was close to the postman and took the letters. There were hundreds of them in the thick pile.

"Looking at the thickness of your letter, I guess you won't be able to finish the reply today. Can I bring you a letter when I come over next time?"

"Okay!" Xu Wen thanked you hurriedly: "Thank you! I'm sorry for asking you to wait for me! You can just ask any of them to bring it to me next time. I won't save you waiting."

Whose time gate is also a time gate.

The postman waved his hand, "I'll just let them deliver two letters to you. This time there are a bit too many, a total of one hundred and thirty-seven letters. I'm afraid it will be lost if they are passed around."

Xu Wen thanked him again and subconsciously wanted to give him a small gift as a thank you, but when he touched his pocket, there was nothing.

Had to give up.

As Lu Yuanzheng walked towards Xu Wen, he flipped through the words on the envelopes of several letters and said, "Your business scope is quite broad! This letter actually comes from all over the country."

He only read five or six letters, and there were no duplicate addresses.

Their family didn't need to cook at night, so Sang Xiaoqing brought her some food, which only needed to be heated.

But Dongsheng was very happy.

Children like colorful things.

On these more than a hundred letters are stamps from various places.

Dongsheng carefully knelt down by the coffee table and removed the stamps from all the envelopes one by one.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wenze opened the letters one by one.

He didn't want to read it at first, but Xu Wen said that these were probably students who were going to the island, and there was no privacy involved. Besides, after reading the letter, he still had something to discuss with him.

Only then did he take action.

The contents of more than a hundred letters are basically the same.

At the beginning, he praised Xu Wen. After the praise, he introduced himself. After introducing himself, he expressed his willingness to go to the island to study with Xu Wen.

The difference is probably in the self-introduction section. Everyone's situation is different, only their desire for knowledge is the same.

Lu Yuanzheng and Xu Wenzai read the letters carefully.

Xu Wen explained to Lu Yuanzheng the articles he submitted to the newspaper a while ago.

Lu Yuanzheng knew that Xu Wen had submitted the article.

"So, these..." Lu Yuanzheng shook the letter in his hand, "are they all going to the island?"

Xu Wen nodded, "At least it seems so."

Lu Yuanzheng frowned. It was actually a kind of pressure to have so many strangers on the island all at once.

Xu Wen also knew that and continued: "That's why I said that after reading the letter, I will discuss it with you and we will select some people to come up. First of all, they must be over eighteen years old and they must be girls..."

Lu Yuanzheng interrupted her: "Do you really want to be a matchmaker?"

At that time, Xu Wen also greeted him when he submitted the article, saying that he would invite a group of female students to the island to increase the probability of unmarried soldiers finding a partner.