20: Opinions

"-that's why, I wanted to tell you guys...Izuku and I are dating!"

"No way! Really?!" Togata beamed across the cafeteria table from Hado, the latter of the two nodding her head so ferociously it could pop off from the force. "He-Heyyyyy good for you guys! I was wondering whether or not he was gonna act on that little crush of his."

Next to Hado, Haya ceased with her straw sipping of a nearly empty cup and squinted at the blonde. "What?"

"Huh?"

"Little crush of his? Did he tell you he had a crush on Nejire or something?"

"Uhhhh, sorta? Remember that time you and Nejire came up to Midoriya and I on the bench that one afternoon? Well before you guys got there he admitted that he has a liking to Nejire because of who she is. So I guess in a way, I kinda knew he had a crush on her before you did! Haha!"

"WHAT?! And you never bothered to say anything about it to any of us?"

"Hey, I made a promise that I wouldn't say anything about it. That's the bro code."

"Oh please you've confessed even the biggest of secrets before. Like that one time in middle school when you phased into the girls' bathro-"

"THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Hey hey Tamaki!" Hado grinned to the silent boy. "What do you think of Izuku and I's relationship? Is it something you're okay with?"

Amajiki shrugged through the sipping of a juice box. "I don't really care, not saying it rudely. Whoever you decide to be in a relationship with is up to you, doesn't matter to me. Just so long as you're happy then that's the important thing here."

"Hm-hm, oh yeah, you better believe I'm happy. I can't wait to see what kind of adventures Izuku and I will go on together. I was thinking we should go see a movie or something this weekend-"

*BZZZT*
*BZZZT*

"Hmm?" Interrupting her conversation with Amajiki the girl hummed to the vibrating phone next to her tray of lunch, raising the device up with a large smile gracing her face when seeing who was calling. "Oh hey!"

*BEEP*

"Hi Dad!"

"Hey is that Mr. Hado?" Togata asked cheerfully. "Hey ask him if I can come over sometime and have him show me how to fix the little thing in the motorcycle that makes the bike shift into different gear things."

"You mean the transmission?" Haya asked with a nod from the blonde. "I thought he showed you how to fix that last time weren't you paying attention? He did that right in front of your face."

"Really? Oh! Guess I wasn't listening so well haha! I was pretty tired that day."

"Typical."

"Eh?! This evening?!" The entire table stopped and turned to Hado who shifted from happy and cheerful to frightened and worried. "Already?! But-...Isn't there anything I can do to make her wait a little bit? She can be very.....O-Okay then I'll...I'll bring him over. Bye Dad, love you."

*BEEP*

"Everything cool?" Haya asked as Hado slowly placed her phone back onto the table. "You look like a ghost just passed through you."

Hado gulped before turning to Haya with a bead of sweat going down her forehead. "My parents want me to bring Izuku over for dinner...tonight."

"Guh!/Ah!"

Amajiki hummed in curiosity as the faces of Haya and Togata lost every ounce of color they had, now being their turn to seem as if a ghost passed through them. "What's this all about? If it's dinner at her house obviously they just want to meet Midoriya for themselves. What's the issue?"