II: Hope

Training Ground Beta, the all-too familiar layout of a vast city environment with different arrays of buildings. Located near the very center of the training area were classes 1-A and 3-A as both rosters stood in front of a trio of separately marked buildings, each building varying in terms of shape and size. The second building stood out the most as the roof had been purposely busted down which in turn caused a good bit of damage to the floors below, a few pillars that were initially supporting the structure of the building now starting to crumble and cave in. Each of the three buildings contained a numerous amount of Ectoplasm clones, either wearing a purple hat with a 'V' on the front or a light blue hat with a 'C' on it.

Eraserhead, Ectoplasm, Snipe and Cementoss were lined up in front of the student masses with the first years being on their right side and third years on their left. All dressed appropriately in their hero outfits of course.

"Alright now if I can have all y'all's attention please." Snipe called, any student who wasn't already silent now were to give their attention. "Thank you. Now if y'all would please give me a few seconds of your time to explain what's about to happen we'll get started.

What we got going on right here is a Raid Simulation. Sometimes heroes are called upon to assist police and other law enforcement units in dealing with drug busts, operation crackdowns or anything of the sort regarding gangs and secretive groups. It is quite often that you stumble across a group of buildings like these three that you see behind us that are being used by gangs and other groups as their location of operations. They're crappy, rundown. Gives off a sense that nothing is going on inside those abandoned buildings because who would want to be inside that thing if it ain't got anything? Nobody right? Well it's buildings like these that they like to use to set up what they's doin'.

It is uncommon that they'll use multiple buildings since bigger grounds would mean bigger span of attention. BUT, it has happened, which is what we are going to have you run through in a short bit. Each of these here buildings have Ectoplasm clones that are marked with different colored hats. The hats with the V's on it are villains or your enemies. The hats with the C's on it are civilians, now, you're probably wondering what civilians are doing in a place full of bad guys. Gangs are notorious for using innocents as working hands for the drug operations so it is imperative that you DO NOT harm the civilians as you make your way through. Simply tie them down, leave them in a safe spot and continue sweeping through the buildings. You'll start from the left most building and work your way through to end up on the right most building.

Now we're gonna have y'all go through the course twice okay? You'll each be going in pairs of third year and first year, the first time going through the third year will be in charge of doing majority of the work and leading the raid. The second time the FIRST year will be given charge as they are now responsible for conducting what to do and when to do it. We'll record time as you kids run through the course."

"The main purpose of this is to see the difference in experience when it comes to the first and third years." Aizawa commented. "First years, through the first trial it's your responsibility to watch how your seniors think and act on the situation at hand. This is a good opportunity for you to see how the older students react to both civilian and villain presence so for those of you who have not yet attended Work Studies it's important that you pay attention. To those who have attended, this will still be a good chance for you to pick up some few tips and tricks. We'll call out your names, you'll come up to the box either in front of me or Snipe and draw a lot. That's your partner."