VI: Floaties

OKAY BUT THE QUESTION IS!

Y'all rock with my car stickers 👀?

"-what is set to be the most scorching day of this week, we hope everybody's prepared to fend off this immense heat by staying inside and staying cool, be sure to drink plenty of water as the heat is predicted to last through the night as well. Make sure-"

"Hooooooooooolyyyyyyyyyy craaaaaaaaaaaaap maaaan." Kaminari droned with his face planted onto the kitchen table on his right cheek, three icy cold soda cans lined against his chin, mouth and forehead. "I'm meltinnnnnnng."

"Geez, what the hell happened to moving into the fall season?" Jiro asked, fanning a flattened box of cereal towards her face to create small but much needed flaps of wind. Even with the air conditioning of the dorms a handful of students found themselves dying and at the mercy of an unforgiving hot day, the sun bearing so greatly on the grass it was blinding to take even the smallest of glances outside. "Feels like summer's barely coming around now and it's punching us in the face. God this A/C isn't helping much either. Where's Todoroki when you need him?"

"What's he gonna do? The ice is just gonna quickly melt anyways and the pool could only be used for training purposes. That's just cruel."

"Well hey, since we're all down here this gives a good opportunity to speak about something interesting." Ashido chimed from the common lounge, Jiro rolling her eyes and scoffing in annoyance. "You'll want to hear iiiiit."

"Ugh, Ashido's talking, which means bland and pointless gossip is coming our way within the next few seconds."

"Hey come on Jiro it's not that bland, not when it consists of two power players here at U.A. You guys hear of Midoriya's new girlfriend?"

"GIRLFRIEND?" Kaminari repeated while shooting straight up in his chair. "MIDORIYA WITH A GIRLFRIEND?! Nah, nah no way, I don't believe that. If he gets a girlfriend before I do I'm quitting U.A, I'm praying for their breakup."

"Oh relax you wouldn't even think about doing that if it was true." Jiro said. "Which it ISN'T, come on Ashido you really think those two are dating? They've only been seen with each other recently this hasn't been a long running thing."