19: Rules

"I-zuu-KUUUUU!"

"Ah?" Midoriya uttered before skidding onto his floor platform came Hado who launched straight towards him. The fronts of their bodies slammed and pressed against each other as her arms looped under his to wrap and squeeze his body like a giant teddy bear. "Ehhh?!"

"Hiiiii!" The third year beamed with her toothy smile, completely ignoring the entire hallway of looks and expressions directed towards them. "It's good to see you again!"

"H-Hi, Nejire." The first year chattered, not oblivious to the entire hallway of jealous and bloodthirsty looks that were given to him by every boy in the vicinity. He shuddered underneath the rain of swords that wanted to pierce his heart, even more when Hado squeezed harder to bring them closer. "Good to s-see you too. Uh, can we not hug in front of everybody please?"

"Hmm?" The girl hummed while looking up to Midoriya's colorless face. "Why?"

"U-Um...."

"Tch."
"Punk shit."
"Hrmmm."
"Slimy little fuck."

"...PDA....that's all."

"Hey hey! Were you planning on going somewhere right now?"

"Back to my dorm but that can wait if need be. Why?"

"Come on!" Hado dropped her embrace on the first year to take hold of his right hand with both of hers, dragging him towards the staircase with silly little hops. "Let's go somewhere for just the two of us, got something I wanna talk with you about!"

"Okay then, lead the way."

Leading the first year by his hand Hado guided the two of them down the stairs to the first floor, not giving a care about what anybody may feel or express about the passing couple. For Midoriya it was the exact opposite as the weight of every judgemental and jealous look that was given crushed and compressed down onto his chest as if an anvil was dropped from the skies. But was he going to allow the judging views and envious expressions to derail the train of emotions that had a brick strapped to the lever?

Absolutely not. For this was a dream turned reality that he won't allow anybody to ruin, jealousy be damned. For today was the first day in which he as awoken to a new chapter in his life, a chapter which he never thought he'd be writing down and no less with the girl of his heart. Nejire Hado, third year. Core member of the Big 3, school princess. His one and only girlfriend.

Waking up this morning felt lucid, nothing in his life could have ever pointed to the signs that he would wake up to notifications from his phone that weren't 'Device is now fully charged'. No what he got this morning was a notification full of love, notification full of happiness, and a notification that put the sun in a sunny morning.

Nejire: Good morniiiiiiing 😁💙💙💙!!!!

How's that for breakfast.

Upon witnessing the text message he swore that he was still dreaming, a good five minutes of nonstop pinching himself surely must have been enough to wake him up from the sweet clutches of a dream. But with every pinch came the sting of truth, the sting that yes, he did in fact receive a good morning text from somebody who loved him. Yes, he did in fact receive a confession from that same person on the rooftop yesterday afternoon. Yes, he did in fact also receive a kiss from that same person to cement and establish their new relationship with each other. Yes, he is in fact awake, nothing was a hallucination or a trick of his mind. He is in fact, happy.

It wasn't the library that Hado dragged the student to but rather, outside on the campus lawn where the grass was trim proper and a fresh color of green, a tall and large tree standing grand by itself a good twenty yards off the path. Bringing the two of them underneath the tree's shade the girl released his hand to then remove her backpack off her shoulders and sling it to the side before planting her back against the trunk of the tree and sliding down to sit. Her knees angled to a slight ramp, a hand patting over the top of her thighs with an inviting smile. "Come on, it'll be a lot more comfortable for you this way."