The leader, Academician Liu, was very approachable and easy to talk to. He also said: "We who engage in scientific research need a lot of experiments. We often travel around and sleep in the open air. Although your place is a bit remote, it is indeed inconvenient to come here, but this island It's a treasure land of Feng Shui. If nothing else, it's quite possible to do wind power experiments here. Besides, so many soldiers can endure such hardships, why can't we? We're all serving the people!"

Academician Liu also specifically praised Xu Wen by name: "Comrade Xu Wen is really amazing! Captain Song, let me tell you something you don't want to hear. It's really an incompetence of her to stay on the island! If I take her away, she won't be able to leave." In a few years, our country will definitely have a world-famous female scientist!"

Song Xueqin waved his hand: "You can't take Comrade Xu Wen with you. It's not a matter of my nodding or not. He was originally a college student, or from Peking University! What a famous university? The school's rules were changed on the first day of admission. Every year only Go back and take a test! If you can't even go to school and don't want to leave home, how can I leave with you?"

Academician Liu exclaimed: "She is still a college student? Then why..." will she stay on the island.

Halfway through, he felt that these words were a bit disrespectful to the officers and soldiers on the island and swallowed them back.

Song Xueqin didn't care, and was very proud: "Because she is a military wife! She came to accompany the army. What? You are allowed to recruit talents who engage in scientific research, but we are not allowed to have powerful military relatives?

You can see it all the way here. Although the environment on our island is not very good, you see..." He pointed to the fan above his head, then to the ice bucket next to him and the iced fruits on the table, "These are all brought by Comrade Xu Wen our. With her here, our soldiers' lives are much easier. "

Dr. Sun said: "So! Nietzsche said that gold will shine wherever it is! Talents are talents wherever they are, and they can do things for the people!"

"Yes." Academician Liu agreed, "Normally, soldiers serve the people. Now it's our turn to work hard to help the soldiers! Comrades, you must show your skills and don't let the soldiers look down on us who can only read!"

For the next few days, Xu Wen and Dongsheng accompanied the expert group and walked around the island.

Now the dangerous animals and plants in the rainforest have been basically cleared, barbed wire fences have been erected along the island, and round-the-clock sentries are set up at commanding heights.

Security on the island is already very guaranteed.

The expert team needs to measure the wind and sunlight to see how much sunlight there is in a day.

Even the area of ​​the island is being measured, because it is necessary to calculate how many windmills can be operated on the island and the average daily power generation of each windmill to ensure normal power consumption on the island.

It was the first time that Xu Wen had such close contact with a real scientist, and he realized that scientific research is not that easy.

These experts are not the kind of "experts" who will be criticized decades later. They are all real people, leaders in their professional fields.

It also made Xu Wen understand how one-sided she was relying on her own partial knowledge and the information she found from the magic mirror.

She worked hard to gain knowledge from the expert team, and shared with the experts what she knew and understood, excluding those that had obvious characteristics of the times or did not belong to this era.