14. Different Interests

Zacznij od początku

Raon grumbled, "Confusing actually. I have an idea but it is harder to do it in reality."

Megatron smiled, "It takes time, my little beast formers but do not worry, you have time."

Raon, "I want to surprise Sam though, he is always doing things for us."

Ohn, "Yes, I want him to be proud of us and worry about us less."

Hong mumbled, "Especially around the human politicians."

Megatron sighed, "Do not fear my little ones. We will ensure none of those fools endanger you."

Raon looked straight into his optics, "I am not worried about us. Trust me we can take care of ourselves, I am more worried about Sam."

Ohn, "Yeah, he will try to protect us and be the one to get hurt."

Hong, "Not the first time he did it either."

Optimus stood shocked, "What? When?"

The three looked at each other and decided to tell the two leaders about their past lives. Sam had never told them not to buy he never told them to tell anyone either. Raon was of the opinion if anyone asked they could tell their side of the story but they would not speak for others. Ohn and Hong agreed with the idea and had decided to tell them their parts of the story as well. If Sam wanted to tell others he could but they agreed not to do it for him, Sam always had his own reasons for keeping secrets. Just like back when he was a Henituse he had many secrets that he did not share except for a few trusted members.

Raon, "I had a life before this."

Ohn, "Me too, we had the same names before but we were different species."

Hong, "Ohn and I were from the cat tribe and Raon was a mighty Dragon."

Raon nodded, "Sam found us and saved us in our previous life."

Ohn had a dreamy smile, "He saved us from starving to death."

Hong, "He gave us a family who loved us unconditionally."

Raon, "He saved me from dying at the hands of the stupid White Star's hands."

Optimus, 'Who?'

Ohn, "You will have to ask Sam if he remembers his past life or not."

Megatron, "Directly?"

Raon nodded, "Yes, it will get you a detailed answer more than beating around the bush."

Optimus, "I was not expecting that."

Hong, "He may not tell you right away however. We left behind many loved ones. The loss is still painful though it is not so bad since we are together."

Ohn, "We suspect his narcolepsy might be connected to it."

Megatron felt sympathetic, "Did he have a mate he left behind?"

Raon, "Father never mated with another though he lost many children to time."

Optimus, "I see. I do not know what I can say to make it better. I never had a sparkling so I do not know the pain he no doubt went through. Perhaps if some of my friends were still here they could have talked."

Megatron sighed seeing the faraway look on Optimus's face plate and knew exactly what he meant. Actually now that he thought about it they never found out who attacked and destroyed the facility. Both sides blamed each other for it but was it truly one of them? Even someone like the Fallen cringed at the thought of killing a sparkling, his Prime coding not allowing it despite being already corrupted. Megatron felt his circuits freeze fearing a third party being involved in the war, perhaps fanning the winds of battle and hatred from the shadows. Megatron looked at his brother wondering if he realized it at some point as well, he was very quick to accept working together.