𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 (𝟏) -𝟐𝟎𝟎 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡!-

Zacznij od początku

You gave Cosmo a look. "Be good," You warned.

"How did this even happen again?" You asked Hunter.

Hunter put his hand to his chin deep in thought then becoming instantly annoyed.

"That human! If I ever get my hands on her I'm going throw her in the boiling sea!"

You made an 'o' with your mouth when you remembered. You and Hunter were patrolling the night market while also secretly in search of more answers about the Everknows. Then Hunter spotted the human and the Owl Lady stealing from a stand and started to chase them. You ended up following Luz and with Hunter right on her tail. She ended up ice glyphing her way onto the roof of a building. Hunter came to a halt ready to chase after the human but since you weren't looking where you were going you bumped right into him at full speed and you both tumbled into a stand. Cue pink smoke and here you are...

"Didn't this happen to Lilith one time?" You muttered.

Hunter shrugged.

"How long do you think this is gonna last?" You asked.

Hunter was taking a look at his new body not completely paying attention,  "Only until I can do a reverse spell to change us back." 

You gave a nod before blinking in realization.

"Wait, if your in my body then you can do real magic. Right?"

Hunter looked up to you in thought. Maybe he could. 

"Ok, uh...how do I do this?" 

"Oh right! So just think about what you want and then just trace a circle with your finger." You instructed.

Hunter nodded before following your introductions, "Here goes nothing."

You gave a synthetic smile. He kinda did it. In a way...

Not really. He did it right but the spell died last minute and made a sound you could best describe as a toot. I kinda reminded you of when a baby first learns magic. You walked over to him. 

"Well, there goes that plan. It's okay I'll see if I can." You twirled your finger and bopped his nose then yours but nothing happened.

You looked at your hands puzzled, "Weird. So...this may be a bit far fetch but I think we're limited to our body's magic."

Hunter groaned, "You have to be kidding me. Titan help me." 

You thought for a moment before grabbing Hunter's hand and walking away. 

"Where are we going?"

"There's a local library nearby. They might have something on whatever is going on right now." You said.

Hunter nodded and quickly picked up his pace.

...

You two eventually arrived at the doors of the giant library. Unfortunately there was a 'no palisman' rule, Cosmo and Flappers had to stay outside. You entered and ignored some stares considering the clothes you stole had matching tee-shirts saying 'Im a hot witch' with a cat with glasses on it. You let go of his hand.

Hunter gave a frustrated sigh at the sight of the many books. Usually, he would be over the moon to see something like this. "Let's split up, we'll find the answers quicker that way." 

You agreed and made your way down a book aisle labeled 'Potion Magic'. You skimmed through the books. You would have used your magic to help you out but Hunter's body did not have any (yet). You put a book back on the shelf and grumbled. This was going to be a problem.