"So, what do you want to ask about?" umpisa ng lalaki at ipinatong ang mga kamay sa ibabaw ng mesa at tumingin sa'kin habang nag-iintay nang itatanong ko.

"What's your name?" kanina ko pa talaga gustong malaman ang pangalan nito ngunit 'di ko lang talaga maitanong dahil palagi kong nalilimutan hindi ko tuloy alam kung ano ang itatawag ko rito.

"Im Lucas Todder." formal na pagpapakilala nito sa'kin. "And you're Catherine De Las Maña." banggit nito sa buo kong pangalan.

"Why are you following me? What do you need to me? What is your intention to me?" sunod-sunod na tanong ko kaya natawa si Lucas.

"First of all why im following you? Because that's my mission to spy and observe you. I don't need something to you as like what i said it's my mission to spy and observe you. What is my intention to you? I don't have any intention to you but them? I think they have." sagot nito sa mga katanungan ko.

"Who killed the girl earlier?" tanong kong muli. I have many questions to ask to be honest to clarify many things and to know something.

"That was not me? It's him." saad nito na parang may ibang tinutukoy. Nakatingin lang ang seryosong mukha nito sa'kin.

"And who is the one command you to that?" I asked again.

"The leader of Players. They are all right. They need you. They are the ones who want to destroy you. They want to play with you" sagot nito sa'kin. Players banggit nito. Sino ba ang mga 'yun.

"You know them?" i look at his eyes and raising my one eye brow.

"No, i didn't now them. They just sending me a mail to do. And if i didn't do that they will kill me not just me also may friends and my siblings. So i don't have choice but to obey them. I've been doing this shit for almost a year." napabuntong hininga nalang ito. "And they will kill me if malaman nilang sinabi ko sa'yo lahat ng ito. So please keep it secret." pakiusap nito na tinanguhan ko naman.

"Can you tell me more about Players?" mas lalo akong lumapit dito at ipinatong na rin ang mga kamay sa lamesa saka 'yun pinag cross.

"Players? Hmm. They are a group made up of unknown students. But I know one of them. She's anna one of your classmate. Players have an intention to play with the newbie they will give a clue before they kill you. They won't just kill you, they'll play with you first, if you lose you're dead, but if you win, you'll be part of their group. "Some of the councilor of this school just letting them because they only do those things in Building three. Do you know that people from other buildings are not allowed to go to building three, even those of us in building three are not allowed to go to other buildings. If you disobey it you'll die. " mahabang paliwanag nito.

"So building three is just the only building experiencing it?" gulat na tanong ko. Dahan-dahan naman na tumango si Lucas.

"Yes, we're the only one who are experiencing it. You're unlucky when you end up in building three. Other buildings are okay peaceful and no one bullying like a normal university. That's the secret of Xcienisce University look like normal university but hiding something that only they know and if you tell it to others you will die too." mahina lang ang pagsasalita ni Lucas dahil baka may makarinig sa kaniya tinatakpan niya rin ang kaniyang mukha bakasakaling may makakita sa kaniya.

"Thanks for saying it all to me. What's your number can i get it? If i have something to ask so i can call you." ani ko at inilahad dito ang cellphone ko. Tinanggap niya naman 'yun at tinipa ang kaniyang number saka ibinalik sa'kin ang cellphone ko. I save his number on my contact and put my cellphone back to my pocket.

"I need to go, maybe someone will see us here."saad nito saka tumayo na. Akmang aalis na ito nang pigilan ko ito.

"Wait." napatigil ito sa paglalakad at humarap sa akin?