PTBT

**WARNING: ADULT CONTENT**

This book contains explicit sexual scenes and content intended for mature audiences only. Reader discretion is advised. The content within this book may include graphic descriptions of sexual acts, nudity, and adult language. It is not suitable for readers under the age of 18 or those who may find such material offensive.

Please be aware that the explicit nature of the content is intended to serve the artistic and narrative purpose of the story. The inclusion of sexual scenes is not gratuitous but rather contributes to the development of characters and themes within the context of the plot.

If you choose to proceed, we ask that you approach this material responsibly and respectfully. The author disclaim any liability for any emotional or psychological distress that may arise from reading this book.

By continuing to read this book, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to access such content and that you understand and accept the explicit nature of the material contained within.

If you are uncomfortable with the explicit content, I recommend selecting an alternative book from my collection.

Thank you for your understanding and enjoy the reading experience.

**Disclaimer:**

The following story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or deceased, or to real events, locations, or organizations is purely coincidental. The author has taken creative liberties in shaping the characters, plot, and setting to suit the narrative.

The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the fictional characters and do not necessarily reflect the views of the author. The story may contain elements that some readers may find challenging, including but not limited to violence, explicit language, or sensitive themes. Reader discretion is advised.

The author has made efforts to ensure the accuracy of any historical, scientific, or cultural information presented in the story. However, due to the nature of creative storytelling, some details may have been altered or modified for dramatic purposes. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research for factual information.

The author holds no responsibility for any actions or interpretations taken by readers based on the content of this story. This work is intended for entertainment purposes only.

By reading this story, you acknowledge that you understand and accept the terms of this disclaimer.

Remember to customize the disclaimer as needed to suit your specific story and preferences.