Im Emotional

October 22, 2023

My love, he's important to me, he's kind, he's caring. Our relationship isn't perfect.

My emotions get the best of me. Today especially. Im on my period, in my head, and life has been hard. He's messaging me less. I know realistically he's just working on his truck but he could at least say "Hey, baby. Im busy rn but I'll talk to you as much as I can." Anytime he calls lately I can't understand why. He doesn't talk to me like he used to. Something's changed my mind says.

I guess I have an anxious attachment style. I wish I was better then this. But in reality he keeps me a float when life is drowning me. He's my best friend.

Times get tough and it gets really really hard sometimes. But the good days, the days we just goof off and love each other. They make it all worth it. He makes it all worth it.

I don't want to lose him. I don't think I could bare it. Just being away from him for a matter of days with little interaction between us makes me sad.

I often long to be in his embrace. I want his gentle and caring touch. The soft kisses he gives me. I want his embrace. I miss him.

I should really stop letting my emotions flood my brain and I should stop letting my hormones take over but it's always harder then I think.

It's hard sometimes. I wonder what I am to him and what I mean to him. I wonder how he sees me. Some days it feels like I love him more then he loves me. But then he says the sweetest things and they just fall off his lips and out of his mouth like it was as easy as breathing and I can't help but love him more then ever. He truly melts all my doubts away.

I just wish I felt like enough for him. I want nothing more in life to make him happy and to be by his side. I want to be his shoulder to cry on. I want to be someone he always has in his corner.

We don't necessarily see things the same way. We're both stubborn and get attitudes easy. And we both can be insecure pretty quickly. But we truly love each other. The way we fit together and the way in which we live each other truly makes me feel whole. It's the love that I find makes the most sense. It's the kind of live that I feel old married couples describe. It's warm and messy and complicated but it's there and long lasting.

He makes me feel like no one has ever made me feel. He lifts me up into cloud nine. He comforts me and listens when I cry. He listens when I rant. Though sometimes I don't believe he's actually paying attention all the way.

He's my everything and I truly admire him. I love him more then life.