"Glenn," said Ella, but he ignored her. "Glenn!" Ella grumbled. He finally looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "I'm tired."

Glenn sighed, "Just a couple more feet." Eleanor rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. Glenn stayed quiet, he even seemed quite annoyed.

When Ella went on walks with her dad, before the apocalypse, when her feet couldn't bear another step, he'd carry her the rest of the way. It was a small simple service yet Ella loved it so much. Although, she understood that no one here would do it for her. She wasn't so little anymore, infact she's now a little over 4'4.

Eleanor thought about Maggie; she wondered if she was thinking about her too. She hoped so too. Was she even alive? Ella had no idea. Maggie probably is alive, and she most definitely is trying to find Glenn too.

Finally, the group took a break and they were all able to rest. Ella had no water but Rosita let her drink some from her. Eleanor actually really liked her, she seemed quite cool. They were all sat a bit separate from each other. Glenn was further away, keeping watch. Ella was again, sitting beside Rosita and Tara.

"Tell me about yourself," Rosita insisted.

Ella furrowed her brows, "What?"

"How'd you find your group and what happened to the rest?"

The young girl frowned. The only person from the group she had was Glenn. Everybody else was dead or nowhere near her. "Actually, they found me. Well uhm. Well, Glenn did. He found me in a barn a year ago. This guy started destroying our home and we all just got separated."

"We'll find them. Don't worry," Rosita assured her. "Ella, right?" She nodded her head in response. Rosita smiled at her and then stayed quiet. Rosita seemed like someone Evelynn would like, Ella thought. She missed her. Carl and everyone else too. She wondered if Judith made it out alive, she hoped she did. Where would she even be? With Rick?

After a couple of minutes, the group decides to start walking again. Ella was feeling okay but Glenn knew she'd complain after a few miles of walking.

"Where are we gonna sleep? It'll be dark soon," Ella asked, stepping over a fully dead corpse. They walked on crunchy leaves that covered the train tracks.

Eugene responded, "Well in about 5-6 miles, which is 10-12 thousand steps, we might find a good area to rest. If it ain't safe, we keep walking." Jeez, Ella thought. That's a lot of walking. Eugene was a total genius, he just knew everything. He also somehow always keeps a straight face on, it's like he never smiles. Euegene is a tall, fairly large man but not someone you'd be frightened by like Abraham, he looks less intimidating with his mullet hairstyle.

Eleanor let out a deep sigh. She felt like how it was when the farm burned down except everyone was there, so this one is different. She barely knew these other people, she only knew Glenn and Tara but it'd been a while since they had seen each other. Tara used to be a police officer, she would occasionally visit her sister and niece, and most of the time Ella was there too.

The young girl looked up at the sky. It was still a bit bright and she was able to see the shapes in the clouds. Eleanor always believed that the sky followed her everywhere she went, even though she knew it was just the earth rotating. She didn't like being the center of attention or anything, but when it came to the sky, she'd want it to really love her. This may sound a bit silly, but it's kind of cute.