Modern Au part 3

Start bij het begin

As his boyfriend, (or as he already called him, his husband) continued, Muzan smiled. He was really glad he was out of the hospital, and he was hopefully going to spend the rest of his life with his love. He desperately wanted all the things Michikatsu was describing to come true. He knew they would, but in the back of his mind there are a few small 'what ifs'. He worries about if he'll get sick again, if they'll ever be in the seemingly near impossible scenario where they have an argument and break up.. those kinds of things. Overall, he still remains positive. Muzan has confidence in their love, and his illness being gone, despite them only being 15/16.

"Anyways.." Michikatsu took a breath and blushed a little. He was a LOT better about not getting embarrassed when it came to affection and lovey stuff in general, but when he got excited about things they were going to do together, or when there was a 'new' gesture/affection, he still blushed a little. Muzan found it cute. Even though he casually wasn't the type to get flustered visibly,  (at least in an embarrassed way) he blushed back a little too. "I love you...."

"I love you too, my cutest moon."

"When and why do you come up with these pet names...."

"Would you prefer something more.. common? Hmm.. Will you be my Babygirl? Or my Pookie?" He teased as he couldn't contain his laughter.

"They just keep getting worse...."

"Don't worry, darling, I won't call you that~.."

"I believe you." He paused for a second. "That was meant to be slightly sarcastic, by the way."

"Awhh it's okay.. Not gonna lie the people who use 'pookie' or call their partners 'babygirl' are kind of cringe.. so I won't do it to you unironically." (SHUT UP MUZAN I CAN CALL PEOPLE MY POOKIES ALL I WANT.) 

"If you say so.." Michikatsu hugged Muzan and leaned them back onto the extra pillows he had set up earlier that day. He then grabbed his computer from his nightstand. "Do you want to watch the first episode of this new show with me? It just came out, and it's supposedly really good. Digital Circus or something?"

(YES ITS REALLY GOOD OMG I WATCHED THE PILOT TODAY AND IM ALREADY OBSESSED OMG. IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET YOU SHOULD FR.)

"Oh yeah I heard of that. It looked good, so sure!" Michikatsu went to open up his computer, put the password in, and search it up on YouTube when all of a sudden, a certain sunny someone walked into their clearly gay cuddle.

"Michi,.. do you know where-" He paused and stared at them, and they stared back. The eye contact was incredibly uncomfortable and WAY too long. "..What's going on..?" Michikatsu then sprung up, pulled Yoriichi fully into the room, and shut the door. 

"Uhm..."

"What is Kibutsuji doing, hugging you like that..?" He said with ever so slight distaste hinted in his voice.

"Well, Sunny Boy," Muzan matched his distaste, "Your brother and I are..." He looked over at Michikatsu to make sure it was okay. Michikatu nodded, realizing that it was just best to tell his brother the truth, then make him keep it a secret. (He was pretty sure that he may have a bit of blackmail too, if he's annoying about) "Boyfriends. And future husbands, too~!"

Yoriichi stared at them for another time that seemed to long. His mouth slowly opened in supprise.

"WHAT?"

"SHH. Keep it down. We're not trying to attract attention from our parents, especially dad.."

"So you do know he'd be upset about this!" Yoriichi said this not in an angry or a tattletale way, but in more of a worried tone.

"That's why it's a secret, idiot." Michikatsu rolled his eyes. Muzan moved to hug his boyfriend, and gave Yoriichi a smug little smirk that said, 'your bother loves me more than he loves you'. Nobody knew why Yoriichi and Muzan disliked each other so much, especially since Michikatsu and Muzan were so close.

"Mm.." He thought for a second. "You could fall in love with ANYONE, and you choose KIBUTSUJI..!?"

"Yeah. Why do you seem so surprised? I know we're kind of experts at hiding, but I'd think you'd be able to figure out better than mom and dad."

"Yeah.. but are you sure this is what you want, brother? I bet he put some sort of weird spell on you or something..."

"What do you think I am?! Some evil magic demon or something?! And even if I was, Michi is way too cute to put a spell on."

"Whatever. I know you guys don't like each other, but don't let that get in the way, okay?" 

"Okay.." They said in almost unison. The one thing that they had in common was how they both deeply cared for Michikatsu.

"And YOU." He pointed at Yoriichi. "Don't you dare say a WORD to mom or dad. Mostly dad, but it's better to not say anything for either, just to be more safe."

"Okay, brother.. if you say so.." He then looked at (more rather glared at) Muzan. "Don't make brother sad.."

"Likewise."

"?? How would I-"

"You're annoying, that's how."

"I'm not.."

"Are too"

"No."

"Yeah."

"Can you guys stop? We were going to watch a show.."

"Okay Michi.."

"Of course love~" Yoriichi muttered 'don't call brother that..' under his breath.

Michikatsu then opened up his door and started to push Yoriichi out-

"I still have something to ask you-.."

"Don't care." Michikatsu quickly responded as he closed the door on his twin. "Now, where were we...?"

"That new circus show."

"Yes.." They both cuddled back into the bed and eachother and started the pilot of this new cartoon. As they watched it, they felt calm. Even with the mishap of Yoriichi, he took it pretty well despite not liking Muzan. He was pretty trustworthy, because as much as he thought Muzan wasn't gonna be a good partner for Michikatsu, he knew that he didn't want to get his brother in trouble with their father.

It was going to be okay. They would be able to continue like they did for the first 3 months. They will be able to keep it exactly how they want it.. at least, that's what they hoped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1646 words

Idk how I feel abt this one.. I don't think it's too bad.

Anyways, next chapter will be the Halloween special!!