thank you. || nine.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"The hell is your problem?" He said angrier than usual.

"My... Are you on your period or sumn? What's with the long face?" I asked him

"I'm a man how can i- nvm. I'm too hungry to tolerate that rotten attitude of yours." He says in a lower tone than previously.

" Dude you're not one to be commenting on my attitude cuz yours is way worse. " I told him which he simply rolled his eyes at.

" So anyway, I was here because I was hungry. We had a deal going on remember? " I reminded the guy as he just nodded before opening his mouth to speak something, which he couldn't since I spoke.

"Oh since you are hungry as well, why don't you tag along?"

" What? That would be putting myself in torture. I would rather starve than that. "

Well too bad for him, I excel at getting what I want.

Not too long after, we found ourselves in Bold Brew. Draco definitely was not willing to go there with me but I told him all about how delicious muggle food is and boy could he resist.

After 4-5 minutes, we got our food.

On our table were two bowls of mac and cheese, a peperoni pizza and two mocktails.

"How is this different from the food here?" I heard Draco question, there was nothing else for him to do besides that since I was retraining him for digging in so as to take pictures of the food.

"You'll see when you take a bite." I say, finally putting my phone away.

He hesitantly took a spoonful of mac and cheese and shoved it into his mouth, preparing for the worst because he believed anything that associated with the girl was just as worse as her or ever worser.

I eagerly waited for him to react and I can say I got the reaction that I wanted.

"The hell? Why is it so good?" He exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes.

I just chuckled as I saw him downing the mac and cheese as if he hadn't eaten in years.

I began eating my share while ignoring Draco's remarks about how he would love to eat here for the rest of his life.

"Actually," I started before I took a sip of the mocktail and continued "this café is run by Nora's sister and here boyfriend."

Draco looked at me and blinked taking in the new information before mumbling
"So that's why the food is good. I almost thought that you had a good eye for food when it was actually Addams and her family."

"Tf, I was the one who came up with the café's name!"

"No wonder it was such an ass name."

"Your name literally means a flying lizard! Probably cuz you resemble one."

"This is why you don't have a boyfriend!"

" Dude you don't even have friends. "

And just like that we ended up eating everything that we got and left to Hogwarts just in time for our curfew.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Comments:

naritgh: fun and all but it's dangerous too.
ainslaytato: I know, that's why I took a guard dragon.

liv.laugh.love: You could've called me along!

norawr: Did you not just eat dinner bro?
ainslaytato: c'mon I'm a growing child, that isn't going to be enough.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Tried something new, lmao.
-RJ <3

(word count: 1151.)