"bye daddy we finna go." i said and looked up seein me and jaivyn.

"be safe auni baby and you too jai, if sum happen to her you dead, lucky im even lettin yall out the house." he said mumblin the last part.

i gave him a hug and jai dapped him up.

we left and got in jaivyn car. he recently got a new smoky grey 2023 dodge charger rt.

"ugh i love this car sm." i said as he got in and started the car. he put his seatbelt on and i smiled as i did the same. i put my phone on the aux and played some music. 2 you by mariah the scientist played and i sung the song to jaivyn as we drove to our first destination.

we pulled up to the botanical garden and they had christmas lights all set up with a hot chocolate station at the entrance.

"awww jaivyn this is so cute." i said with a pout.

he pecked my lips a few times and went to park. we got out and jai showed our tickets he got online. we got our hot chocolate. i made mine with milk, i put vanilla syrup, creamer, and hella marshmallows in mine.

jaivyn made his with js marshmallows.

"damn yo shi not even hot chocolate nm, thas hot vanilla." he said makin him mug me.

"yk ion like chocolate like that so hush." i said.

"yeah made me eat yo girlfriend proposal dessert." he said makin me laugh.

when he asked me to be his gf with the dessert thing i only ate the vanilla ice cream and he ate the cookie thing.

"ooouu bae can you take my pictures right here." there was a wood wall by the that looked real cute.

"yeah gimme yo phone." he said and i gave him my phone and started posin. once he finished he gave me my phone back and i picked my favorite.

we walked throughout the lights holdin hands and js talkin. since it was closer to christmas there werent that many people out so we were able to walk around and do whatever like we were the only ones out. after about an hour of walkin around and goin through the lights we left.

a lil later we stopped at a gas station and got gas obvs. while he was pumpin the gas i went in and got papers. i also got me and jai some snacks.

"who is that fine ass man pumpin gas????? oh thas my man" i said stickin my tounge out makin jai laugh.

i went and put the bag in the car.

"come see imma take yo pictures" i said and i took his phone and started takin flics. once i finished we went back in the car and were otw to our next destination. instead of going out to eat like jai planned we was goin to a drive in movie. they was playin the nightmare before christmas. we rolled up and hotboxed while we watched the movie, we also talked about whatever and ate our snacks. i also posted our pictures. me and jai gave each other our passwords been so thas how i was in his acc.

——

aunestilove