Samantha

"What if I say please?" 

"I don't care how many times you ask or if you get mad at me, I am not telling you what he said," Lucas responds to Samantha firmly, holding her tighter against him and laying a kiss on her shoulder. 

He didn't get home until late into the night. The first thing he did when Julian left was tell her that he got Michael, and then he kissed her passionately until they ended up naked under the covers of the bed. He won't tell her what happened with Michael, but whatever it was left his jaw clenched with anger.

"I know it was about me. I can take it," she insists.

"I am not telling you. You only need to know that I got him, and he is in jail right now. Now can we please stop talking about him and just enjoy each other?" His tone softens as he tries to shift her focus.

Samantha shifts around so she faces him, lightly touching his stubble and admiring his strong chest and toned muscles. He observes her back, squinting.

"What?" She leans back slightly. He gives her a mischievous smirk and nips at her nose. She shrieks, but he rolls on top of her, nipping as she tries to push him away.

"Lucas!" she laughs, her voice light and breathless. He places a kiss on her lips and pulls back.

"What?" he repeats what she said innocently, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

She raises a brow, "Any reason you're trying to eat my nose?"

"Would you rather me eat something else?" he smirks. She flushes, squirming under him. He groans when she purposely grinds against his hardness, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest. He leans forward again, nipping her nose. "Oh, you want to play? I think I only want your nose for now," he teases.

She scrunches it, pouting. "Lame. Having a nose fetish is kind of weird."

He chuckles, "It isn't a nose fetish. It is a deep liking of these," he dips his head, kissing all over her nose. "Your freckles are adorably delicious," he murmurs between kisses. "I just want to eat them." She moves her head up when he dips again, making him connect with her mouth instead. He captures her lips in a heated kiss, their mouths moving together in a rhythm that never compares to the last. Kissing him is like taking a blissful drug that also makes you instantly wet. He pulls away, staring into her eyes in a comfortable silence, their breaths mingling.

"I am sorry for whatever he said to anger you," she whispers.

"Don't apologize," Lucas wraps a finger around her hair. "It pains me to know what you have had to suffer."

"I don't like to think about it," she confesses He leans in, claiming her lips again. She instantly arches against him, desire clear in her movements. His lips trails from her mouth to her neck, each kiss leaving a burning mark on her skin. He moves lower, his fingers tracing the curve of her breast, before cupping them above him and squeezing. He stops just before her entrance, but then leaves her quivering with anticipation as he kisses back the same route until he is on her lips against. 

With determination clear on his features he says, "Then I'll help you only think about now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, much to Samantha's delight, Lucas decides to stay in with her, mentioning that Vaughn can handle Michael's case for now. They linger in bed longer than usual, neither of them wanting to leave the warm cocoon of their shared intimacy. When they finally rise, it's for a quick breakfast before they end up cuddling on the couch. Each minute spent with Lucas feels more precious than the last. It might have been his striking looks that first drew her in, but it's his tender actions and how he treats her that have made her fall for him. He tolerates her teasing and often returns it playfully, and the little things he does for her, simply because he wants to, touch her deeply.