Chapter forty three - Answers

Start from the beginning

"So that's it?!" He shouted from behind me.

"Yup!"

When I finally made it back to Pogtopia, I found Tommy standing at the top of the stairs. He was staring over the railing and I sighed in relief when I realized he was alright.

"Tommy-"

"What are you." He demanded as he continued to blankly stare over the railing, down into the ravine.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I deadpanned, trying to stop the inevitable.

"Don't lie to me!" He shouted as he turned to face me. "What was dad talking about?! He said you had powers!"

"Tommy, you can't trust a word that man says." I stated coldly, hating the fact that he so easily refers to him as dad.

"You think I don't know that? I told myself over and over again he was just trying to get under our skins, but then this happens!" He points to his newly grown wings. "And I can't deny it anymore, so what the fuck are you! Oh and while we're on the subject, what the fuck am I?!!" Surprisingly, his screaming didn't seem to alert anyone in the ravine. I have no choice anymore. I have to tell him.

I let out a heavy sigh before explaining, "I'm an Ender Dragon hybrid. So was mum. Our father is apart of a powerful clan that he wants to rule but he's not powerful enough yet. That's why he needs me and my powers. That's why he wants to kill you." He doesn't say anything, only stares at me with a mixed look of fear and shock. "As for what you are, you take after our father. He was a chicken hybrid, but he was ashamed so he cut off his wings and feathers years ago." I finished my brief explanation, leaving out a couple parts to keep things simple.

"Why didn't I have these things until now?" He inquired. He seemed genuinely curious.

"I have many different abilities, one of them being the ability to reach into certain people's mind. I can place thoughts, take them away, or in this case hide something, like your hybrid side, in the crevices of your mind." I watched as his expression slowly changed to anger once again.

"So you took this from me! Allowed me to feel like I was missing a part of myself my entire life?! Why would you do that?!" His words sort of shocked me. I didn't think he would care so much. In fact I thought he might be embarrassed about it the same way our father was.

"I knew once your wings started to grow our father would realize you weren't an Ender Dragon and kill you. I had no choice but to hide them." This only seemed to anger him more.

"We escaped him when I was three! You could have let my abilities surface when we were out of his reach!" He tried to reason.

"You were almost four Tommy, it would have been too confusing for you." I responded. He scoffed and turned his back to me again.

"Bullshit." He muttered.

"I didn't know how to bring them back yet."

"Whatever." He huffed out. We stood there in an awkward scilence for a while before I spoke.

"I can get rid of them again if you want." I stated, my voice void of any emotion. He stiffened at my words and turned to face me once more.

"No way. You already took this from me once, I won't let you take it again."

"It was only a suggestion Tom-"

"No! You don't get to keep hiding this from everyone. From your friends. Your family." He continued.

"Tommy, don't you dare." I commanded.

"The cats already out of the bag Ophelia. It's only a matter of time before they find out. And I can't live like that so either you tell them or I will."

"None of that is happening. You are not revealing this to anyone." I grit out. He then placed his foot on the bottom of the railing, a smirk forming on his face.

"Oh yeah?" He turned back to the railing. "Try and stop me." Before I could react, Tommy had jumped over the railing and was now slowly floating to the bottom of the ravine. I cursed under my breath at his eager stupidity before making my way to the railing and peering over.

"WHAT THE HELL?!!??" Tubbo shrieked from the floor below. Dammit Thomas. Why must you always make things so difficult. I thought before jumping over the railing myself.

......................................................................

1341 words

Please vote if you enjoyed the chapter! Have a good day/night!

Author out o7