◾Episode 20◾

Depuis le début

One day Taehyung came home and found his mother lying face down in the kitchen. He immediately came to his mother and when he saw his mother she was not breathing and tears started to fall. He knew her. The mother would not be able to bear such pain, she was having an illegitimate child of her husband, where did she get so much anger from, he did not know himself, he was very helpless, and he started hating his father.
And for some months his father had also become a patient of heart disease.
Taehyung has kept the promise made to his mother till now, at her request, he also cared for his step-sister and always considered her as his sister because he knew that there was no fault for this girl in all this.
And now that Taehyung has been in love with Lee-han for many years now he loves Lee-han very much.
After his mother, the one he loves the most is Lee-han. Lee-han he met in her college and now nearing completion of education he is getting closer to Lee-han day by day. Wanting Lee-han to be with her, this feeling keeps him in beautiful moments.

§∆§∆§∆}\}\\\§∆

Taehyung:-
Lee-han, where are you, are you at a party or have you gone home, I will come to pick you up.

Lee-han:-
No, Taehyung, I have come home. You stay with your dad.

Taehyung:-
You did not go home alone.

Lee-han:-
No, I didn't go alone JK dropped me at home, why are you so worried about me Taehyung?

Taehyung:-
Because you are the preciousness of my life, I do not want to lose you in any way, I love you very much, Lee-han, and I have to protect you.

Lee-han:-
I love you too Taehyung so much.

Taehyung smiled heartily after hearing Lee-han's words.

∆∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§

Taehyung:-
JENNY Do you want to go to the hospital or not?

Taehyung asked Jenny as he entered his house.

Jenny:-
No, I have spoken to Jin Hyung. I will go to see Dad tomorrow morning.

Taehyung:-
Well, as you wish.

Taehyung came to his mother's room he had been living in his mother's room ever since his mother left this world.

Taehyung lay on the bed with his mother's picture frame in hand.

Mama, why don't you meet me? It's been six years in my life without you. I miss you so much that you left me. My father could never be a good father, he is just a good lover, a good rich man, but he was neither a good husband nor a good father. How can I forgive them? They gave you so much pain that you couldn't bear it. How long will you bear it? I can't forgive them either. I will never stand in front of my father, never speak to him in a loud voice, never abuse him, I am keeping my promise to you, but I have no intention of forgiving him now..!!

Taehyung didn't know when his eyes closed while taking his mother's photo, And he fell asleep.

∆∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§∆∆§§

Next day:-
Wan:-
Lee-han, Lee-han come here...!!

Lee-han:-
WAN Let me go to my class, I don't have to talk to you.

Wan grabbed Lee-han's hand and stopped her.

Wan:-
Well, my point is please don't be angry with me like this dear I apologize to you I shouldn't have done all this suddenly I should have told you earlier.