After the dinner, the two just remained silent but the air around them was calm, there's no tension, no awkwardness, just pure soothing silence.

"Yongbok?" Haerin finally broke her silence as Yongbok who's looking at the starry sky above them just hummed in response. "It feels awkward for me to ask this but... how do you..." She took a breath in, calming herself down. "...how do you feel about me?"

Yongbok continued to be silent but the smile on his face slowly grew wider. "You want the cheesy ones or the softy ones?" He calmly asked back as he glanced over to her next to him.

"I want the honest ones. The ones that comes from you heart... if that's possible." Haerin confidently looked at him back in the eyes. Nodded his head as he turned his body facing her while closing the gap between them. "Haerin-ah..." He called out to her in the softest soothing voice he could make.

"...you make me happy, you make me laugh at times when I didn't expect it coming and obviously you make me smile widely like an enchanted idiot every time I'm with you. Throughout these months that I've spent with you, I slowly but surely realized that you're the most gorgeous, amazing, funniest, caring, loving, the sweetest person in the entire universe..."

Although her lips were smiling, her eyes were flooded with tears as Yongbok gently wiping the tears running down her cheek with his thumb while his eyes were probably the same as hers. "...from the moment we talked the first time we settled down for a cup of coffee, I knew. It's like I can talk to you for hours, even for days and I know you would never get bored because you would actually listen."

Yongbok had to take a breath in, letting his pent up feelings out little by little as it's Haerin's turn in getting the tears off his cheeks gently with the soft touch of her thumb. "...I know that I can talk to you about anything and be who I truly am without even be worried about getting judged because I believe that you would never do such thing. You're a kind soul. When I wake up and seeing your notification on my phone, I get so happy to the point where I don't even remember that I'm about to leave the country soon."

Couldn't continue anymore, Yongbok had to lower his head, looking down to the space between him and her while letting his emotions took over. "Yongbok-ah..." Haerin whispered out his name with a shaky voice. "...look at me please."

Breathing out after calming himself down, he looked up to her and the smile he admired so much was enough to make him relax and calm. "I didn't know what to expect when we had our first date together but the longer it goes on, the more it became clear to me. I think about you, day and night and you're always on my mind, no matter where I am or what I am doing. I love it when I get to hear your voice and your laugh, let it be when we're together or when we're talking by the phone. I know I could be a little hard to manage, I could be a bit annoying at times or a mess..."

Yongbok immediately shook his head, not agreeing with her last statement while remained silent. "...but even so, you're still here for me and I thank you, so, so much for that. I don't really know how luck's been smiling upon me but it did. I just want you to know, what we have now, what we are, I won't take this relationship for granted and it is something that I could never regret. I just want you to know that this is what I've been feeling in my heart. Genuinely."

Yongbok hold out his hand to her and she gladly intertwined their fingers tightly, not even wanting to let go. "I don't think there's a better time for us to say this to each other right..." Yongbok whispered as Haerin just chuckled silently while nodding her head.

"Kang Haerin..." He called out her name. "Lee Yongbok..." She called out his name. "I love you." The two said at the same time...

" The two said at the same time