Darling: which is why I'm here for your service Sandy for some fittings for major upcoming events.

Sandy:I'll have to think about it.

Darling:well negotiations of the details are out later date even if what's over us will crush us all.

Mayor Coco: was that you said?

Darling: nothing.

As the sunset Darling gave Sandy her calling card as they part ways at the Edinant occupant enjoy the food even if it was kind of unhinged on what they had ate.

3-2

A few weeks later Sandy went to the clothing boutique Darling Rice owns and operate and when she went in and safe all the clothes on display and made her cringed.

Darling: oh Sandy nice for you to come please let's chat in my office well Daisy is still running things.

When they got into Darling's office place is very extravagant for a soldier like Sandy.

Darling: now let's get down to business, I'm am booked for the coming weddings at the next festival and I need extra models with $5 that are on Deck with the orders and you have quite a rep when you started living here.

Sandy: well I only came in to do some earnings that day the happiness of town started sizing for what I'm wearing and it was not long until I'm starting modeling for the dress fitting and the rest is history.

Darling:I I see guest has drawn a lot of attention to use in more ways then one.

Sandy:Well even if my memories are back I never thought of seeing myself outside of uniform when fighting the Edinant for so long I never lightly thought of sitting with them at a potluck.

Darling: higher forces seem to be at play and we are yet to know what's our role in all with fat pie plate in the sky.

???: I got the fitting schedule set up like you ordered mother.

As Sandy turned around to see who had said she felt something hit her from Within.

Sandy:Oh, hello.

Sandy start to feel something beaten in her body like a time bomb ticking within her.

???: Oh well am Christopher Rice I'll be helping you with the fitting schedules with the others.

Sandy: oh nice to meet you Christopher and do you feel warm in here or is it just me?

Then as Sandy and Christopher came out of the office the other mothers and dresses are signed and noticed Sandy's face is slowly turning red.

Modeler one:ooh someone gotten badly bitten by the love bug.

Modeler two: yes all that fighting must have a pressed the loving.

Then send this slowly turns towards the closest mirror and seen her face turned full red.

Darling: you'll start work next week.

Sandy: Thanks but until then, MEDIC!

then she bolted out of their.

Darling: all the bullet shots she can handle the one thing like her can't handle is the love Arrow.

3-3

Couple of days later after she came back from Dr. Tea leaf the Cakerolls  joined her at the dining room table.

Ginger: So how was the doctor Sandy?

Sandy: Well my little heat Flash was love at first sight he called it as if I never seen someone like Christopher before.

Cheddar:Well those like you may have been fighting for most of your life you must of almost forgot about love, even if you do know how your story is going to end.

Ginger: even if you can't be discharged from Duty does nothing wrong with having a little crush once in a while.

Sandy: for the older ones Maybe but the current Bertans line have armor-plated hearts.

Cheddar: okay that's unethical.

Ginger:That may not work well with the body for some reason.

Sandy: well it keeps the emotion in check on the battlefield.

Cheddar: how can you people ever be human and over formally in the fall things?

Ginger: And to use Farm food as weapons of all things.

Sandy: It what we only have rather be like it or not I doubt Farmers like you can understand that!

Then how the frustration Sandy storms to a room and slams door.

Cheddar: seems like they turned it into had almost Genesis her emotions.

Ginger: And resulted in oppressed memory breaking news seemingly since I serve that Strawberry Shortcake that day.

Cheddar:Seem likely in general while her subordinates right now to speculations on how it really happens.

Ginger: only time will tell.

Late at night as any Stein fall asleep she started to Snicker with enjoyment giving her a good night's sleep for some reason.