so close, yet so far!

vegas woke up sweating heavily, he again saw the dream of his mother dying in front of his fucking eyes and he was such a crowd who let his mother die in from of his own eyes.

How can he ever save someone else when he couldn't save his own mother.
Even tho it was not his fault still, still he hates himself for being the person he is.

Vegas closed his eyes and released a heavy breath. God..only he knew how broken he was. Nobody can heal him, it was already late. He didn't believe in love anymore. Nor he can trust anyone.

You ask why....Don't you get it CUZ HIS OWN FATHER HATES HIM, HIS MOTHER LEFT HIM, AND HE NEVER RECEIVED LOVE.

He hates the word 'love' it's a curse in his life. Vegas never saw the love. He just heard and felt those shitty things.
"Noone will ever love you" "who will love a looser like you bastard"  "Love makes you weak, you don't deserve love"

Vegas just opened his eyes in anger and shouted to himself "YOU don't deserve love! no one in this world wants a person like you. you are just a burden"

Vegas just wanted to scream, his life was hell...yet people called him devil
everyone just blamed him and nobody ever asked him about his feelings.

vegas rubbed him face in frustration and he felt something in his fingers, it was a ring...a beautiful diamond ring, it's a promise ring..which was useless as the promises the person made was just for business. This wedding ring was useless, this wedding was more useless and his life was even more useless.

Vegas sighed as he tried to take the ring out of his finger but some reason it was stuck...as if not ready to leave the owners hand. vegas tried many times to remove it but no..it was stuck(Maybe forever)

vegas:- "The one who made me wear this ring will leave me soon, then what will be the use of you, just leave my hand"

Vegas said to the ring, as if it can understand vegas's words. vegas just gave up and went to bathroom and get ready for work. He was about to have his breakfast but he remembered that he was married. He was married to a person he hates, shit! how can he forget that.

Hw was in deep thought's when his father called him. He picked up the call .

vegas:- "Hell pa, why did you call this early in the morning?"

vegas's father:- "Look vegas, you and kinn must go to paris...kinn's father and my brother is missing and we got a report that he was kidnapped and now he is somewhere in paris..i think it's a trap of our enimes."

vegas:- "paa...i will leave with kinn soon, don't worry about anything"

vegas's father:- "Fine....leave as fast as you can"

Vegas cuts the call and goes upstair to wake kinn up and imform him about his father's kiddnap and their visit to paris.

vegas saw that kinn's door was open, he remembered last night he went out without closing the door. so he went inside the room and saw kinn sleeping peacefully in the bed. Tho his hair was falling on his eyes as the Sun rays were falling on his face.

vegas knew kinn can be a monster, he can be a bastard, he can be dog, a totally selfish person...but kinn can be beauti...Ahhh no ways. He is a fucker and fuckers are just good in bed not in feeling. he rolled his eyes before grabbing a glass of water fromthe night stand and poured the water on kinn.

kinn, startled from the sudden feel of water got up from the bed and looked at vegas with a angry Face.

kinn:- "What the hell you are doing here...get out from my home. who allowed you to enter my room?"