Fucking with your husband !

Kinn and vegas both entered into their new house. kinn took a deep breath and looked at vegas before saying " so..we will be living in this house together" his voice was cold but tired and hoarse as well.

Vegas looked back and said "yeah don't worry we both will stay in different rooms and we will hardly see each other"

"Vegas, you might find it weird but you know right we can't sleep with others till our mission is done"? kinn asked him back. vegas just nods and says "i guess i will have to help myself in the shower for sometime" and shrugged off his sholders.

"i have a better way..which might solve our problem and it may make our time in this house easy with each other" kinn said and vegas frowned "what is it"?

"How about we both...you know try to uhh...have s-sex together" kinn said and let out a heavy breath and looks at vegas.

vegas he was in a deep thought and after sometime he looked at kinn with a very serious face but then he started laughing like a maniac and said "Are you kidding me? huh making fun of me you motherfucker. You hate me, i hate you and not you want me to have sex with me.." vegas's words were cut off as kinn said in between "yes i hate you and you hate me as well but do you think having sex will effect our feelings ofcouse not vegas. Think about it"

vegas thought for a moment and said "so you are serious about it" kinn nodded as says "yesss i am, but it's just a offer leave it or take it". vegas smirks and says "whose gonna leave such a good opportunity to fuck his cousin/enemy/husband huh"

"so whose gonna top"? asked vegas. "ofcouse me, who else" kinn said with a careless face. "Not gonna happen, it's definitely me" argued vegas.

At last kinn glared at vegas and said "fine, let's play stone,paper and sesores to decide whose rules are gonna be applied to this relationship ok? asked kinn and vegas agreed. And finally guess who won...it was

VEGAS.

Damn it! it was a stupid idea. kinn thought but now the devil was wide awake and now as promised kinn had to do what he said. "Tell me you conditions"

vegas chuckled "sure here it is read it yourself". kinn raised his eyebrows and took the paper from vegas's hand and his eyes widened after seeing what was written in the paper

Rules...
1. vegas will be the top ALWAYS.
2. vegas can fuck kinn anywhere, infront of anyone.
3. vegas will suck kinns nipple anytime he want.(we all know how sensitive kinn's nipples are)
4. kinn can't develop any romantic feelings for vegas.
5. This must stay as a secret.

kinn is reading the contract paper with a shock...what the fuck is this but still he is not a coward to back away from his words. He took a deep sign and nodded.

The next moment vegas just picked him up and throws him on the couch and said "welcome to hell wifey"...kinn looked vegas with a intense graze and said "i am not your wifey, you motherfucker, dickhead,bastard"

vegas just wanted to laugh hearing this words. kinn's cursing made no sense yet he managed to be sensible....what a strange man.

Warning(from here the smut part begins if anyone is uncomfortable, i request plz..skip this part)

vegas attacked kinns lips and harshly kissed him...the kiss was so rough that within 10 sec of the kiss..kinn was out of breath, his lips felt numb and ohh...he can taste some blood as well. kiss lasted for a good 2 minutes.

kinn was breathing heavily as he was out of breath while vegas was busy sucking and biting kinn's neck...who was a moaning mess "ahh...um...aaa...ve-vegassh" kinn's nails are digging deep into vegas skin but vegas didn't care. Not at all.

vegas went to kinn's collarbone giving it a slight lick and nuzzling his face into the hot body beneath him. He went down to kinn's nipples and saw kinn was wearing a nipple pad..he frowned in confusion and stopped in between.

kinn who was totally lost in the hot session groans and says "what now?"
vegas looked at kinn and said "why are you wearing nipple pads?"

kinn was shocked and with a embarrassing face and turned his face away "it's..it's nothing " he said but vegas again climed on top of him and said "tell me the truth or i swear, you are not going to cum tonight".

Kinn just looke helplessly at him and said "i-i actually..um..lactate"
vegas eyes went wide and he asked again "you..you lactate" kinn nodded.

"How is it possible, from when?..as much as i know men can't lactate and even if they do mostly they are bottoms.
Then how?" vegas asked and kinn answered "idk honestly i started to lactate when i was 16 yrs old and when i went to doctor they said that they can stop it by giving medicines but it may cause infection that's why i din't take any medicines" kinn said with a embarrassed face. Vegas nodded and get back to work.

He took of the nipple pads and looked at the two red buds..and hell they hardened as soon as the air toiched them and on top of that he can see some droplets of white liquid that was threatening to fall...and that's it.

vegas lost his self-control totally and entirely..he just sucked on the nipple hard...and soon felt the milk filling his mouth..and ohh so tasty it was. Ge can drink this forever...his other hand went to kinn's other nipple as he pressed on it hard and wetting his fingers with kinn's milk he took his hands in front of kinn's mouth signalling him to suck on them.

kinn being totally in pleasure took all 5 fingers inside his mouth..and vegas started to bite on kinn's swell roughly and "ohhh..vega..nohh...umm..the-re..ahhj"
those sinful moans left from kinns mouth as he hissed in pain and pleasure...he is sure his nipples are bleeding...and it's not surprising that vegas loves blood, he seriously does. He must be a vampire in his previous life, kinn thought.

Now vegas went down and smirked on seeing kinn's dick rock hard..he just took it in his mouth and ohh...kinn is just feeling heavenly,  he rolled his eyes in pleasure and soon felt wet fingers streaching his hole...he opened his eyes in fear..ohh..god, is he really going to fuck my hole or what. Ahh.he is huge as a amur tiger. kinn thought.

"aww...don't be nervous you are fucking with your husband " vegas said as he took his own cloths off...and throwed them. Then he took his member and slowly inserted it in kinns hole and kinn just whined and bites his lips to stop moaning.

He thrusts non-stop hitting his g-spot again and again and finally kinn cummed all over vegas.

Now..vegas just fliped their position and now kinn was on the top, he looked at vegas in confusion and vegas said "Ride me" kinn..understood and nodded he started to move his hips..taking vegas's manhood with his and grinding them together...as vegas's dick is protesting against kinn's stomach and finally both cummed again.

kinn lied down beside vegas...as vegas lifts kinn in his arms before carring his upstairs and washed both of them and made kinn sleep on his bedroom and he himself went to sleep in another room.

its just sex vegas. Nothing else, this marriage, this bound, this person..everything is a business and soon everything will end and you will be all alone once again...everyone will leave you cuz you are a monster and monsters are not made for love. vegas thought while drifting to sleep.

Hey..babies, it's your author this side. Hope you enjoyed this one. well this was the longest chapter and trust me i tried my best...i mean i wanted to do bdsm and stuff but..you know it was theor first time so i just wanted to keep it very casual. Next time..it will be bdsm for sure. please comment if you liked this chapter or not and was my snut writing good enough? please comment, i wanna know.

ok then i will see you guys again..very soon..maybe tommorw itself😉..wait for it.