Xu Wen sat down with his back to the road and said, "I want to graduate early and go to the island with you."

Lu Yuanzheng stopped talking.

Xu Wen waited for a while but didn't hear any movement, so he turned his head to see Lu Yuanzheng.

Lu Yuanzheng pressed her shoulder to stop her: "Don't move!"

However, it was already too late, and a few hairs were still pulled, causing Xu Wen to hiss in pain.

"Xu asked."

"ah?"

"Ever since I opened my eyes and saw you, I have been thinking about a question."

"What?"

"You are such a good girl, what can I give you?"

Lu Yuanzheng has always believed in bleeding without shedding tears, and has always been accustomed to being alone.

No matter how strong a person is, he is always a little more fragile than usual when he is sick or injured.

The same goes for the road expedition.

Every time I was pushed out of the operating room and smelled the pungent disinfectant from the hospital, I would inevitably feel a little melancholy.

This time too.

Before Xu Wen came, he had already gained consciousness but could not open his eyes or control his body.

This in itself is a very painful torture.

They've practiced silence for long periods of time without breaking down, but they definitely don't like the feeling.

From time to time, people would come to see him and take care of him.

It was nothing more than changing his dressing, cleaning his wounds, and not sleeping with the thought of chatting with an unconscious person to relieve his boredom.

Not to mention comatose, even when awake, they are all men, and they have nothing to say.

Only Xu Wen sat beside him and talked to him so much.

Unable to move, Lu Yuanzheng suddenly felt that time was not so difficult. Her clear voice chirped in his ears, which was very lively.

He excitedly wanted to open his eyes and take a look.

It was very uncomfortable and painful to not be able to control one's body. He tried hard again and again, and finally opened his eyes and saw the girl sitting in front of his hospital bed.

At that moment, he wanted to hug her and kiss her.

Unfortunately, there was nothing he could do and there was no time to do it.

She found him awake and ran to call the doctor.

From that moment on, Lu Yuanzheng was thinking, what can he ask Xu?

He used to give her what she wanted, but now she doesn't need anything from him.

This realization once made the expedition quite frustrating.

Especially on New Year's Eve, when he saw Xu Wen bursting into tears because of what Mrs. Li said, he was a little afraid that one day the crying person would become Xu Wen.

So he backed off.

It also made Xu Wenda unhappy during the New Year.

He was upset and happy at the same time, it was a very complicated feeling.