Takashi Hideaki

Name: Takashi Hideaki

Age: 31

Birthday: October 22nd

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Mortality: Mortal

Alias/Titles: Oni Mask/Demon Mask, General of the Divine Realm, General of the Nether Realm, General of the In-Between Realm, General of the Astral Plane.

Existence: Jujutsu Kaisen(JJK)

Existence Creator: Gege Akutami

Innate Technique: Biotic Integration: By ingesting somebody's essence(usually their blood), the user can replicate the opponent's own cursed technique, and burn it into their own body.

Cursed Technique: Authority: By channeling cursed energy through their eyes, the user can essentially force a command onto an opponent by affecting the brain with cursed energy via the user's gaze, similarly to the Cursed Speech technique of the Inumaki Clan.

Domain Expansion: Capsule of the Divine Realm, Capsule of the Nether Realm, Capsule of the In-Between Realm, Capsule of the Astral Plane.

Supreme Territory: Temple of Ascension, Kingdom of Descent, Station of the Incomplete, True Face of the Great Beyond.

Technique Condition(s): Biotic Integration: The user must ingest their target's essence directly in order for the technique to work(ingesting their blood is the most effective method), on top of that, the user starts from zero with the copied technique, meaning that the user does not automatically gain the knowledge on how to use the copied technique and must learn from the ground up in order to use it properly; Authority: The user must gaze at their target as well as state the command audibly, this can be worked around using specialized techniques.

Technique Drawback(s): Biotic Integration: Ingesting an incompatible technique can result in severe migraines, as well as body pains, as the body adapts to the technique; Authority: Overuse can lead to severe eye strain and cursed energy depletion(the more people under Authority's control at once, the higher the cursed energy cost).

Weakness: N/A

Personality: Cold and intimidating at first, kind and compassionate once you get to know him; calculative, he always makes sure to think over every possibility before enacting a plan.

Hobbies: Likes collecting cool rocks and enjoys trying out new foods.

Bonus: Likes frogs and reptiles.

A/N: The picture took me forever to draw, I started drawing at 8:23 P.M.... It's currently 2:03 A.M.

Damn... anyways, remember to comment any questions you might have, either on the part you're confused about or here at the end. 

-Creator, signing off.

Disclaimer: I've recently began writing the story featuring this character, so some of this information may be outdated; If you're interested, the story is available on my page.