I didn't know if I should go to that party down the street. I didn't know if I should arrive unannounced and try to decide if I wanted Harry back in such a random place. Perhaps I should wait till he goes back to LA, but the only problem with that was that he'd be recording for the new album 24/7. There would be no time to talk to him. He'd be leaving on tour in less than three weeks. Then, I wouldn't see him for possibly 3 months. I don't know if I could go that long and wait to speak to him. 

I had to decide if I wanted him back and I knew I needed to decide soon. I knew where he was staying... the Hilton. I knew if I changed my mind he'd be there in his hotel room. I knew if I needed a few hours to think about what was going on, I could. 

I had so much to think about and I just didn't know where to even begin.

He had done so much shit to me. He had lied to me, had sex with me while we were in a relationship that wasn't even real, forged my signature on a binding contract with a management team that posted extremely personal photos of me, kept the fact that his sister was the one who ruined my relationship with Chace a secret, and worst of all, he cheated on me with a girl who broke his heart. 

He was also one of the best things that had ever happened to me if any of what we had was actually real. He taught me how to live my life, the way I wanted to live it. He taught me how to express myself and how to be myself without caring what others thought. He taught me to stop giving fucks about what the business world thought of me. I was richer than any of those mother fuckers, and they were jealous as shit of my life. They wanted something they could never have... my company.

He taught me to let loose and be a 20 year old girl. I went clubbing and got drunk. I went to a fucking One Direction concert... something I never thought I'd do. I flew and shot a music video in two of my favorite cities in the world. I got in more emotional fights than I could count. But that was the thing... those emotional fights led me to freedom of my mind. They let me clear my head... let me get things off my chest.

Everything was so balanced. There was just as much good as there was bad. He made me just as happy as he made me sad, mad and upset. It was ridiculous. 

Maybe things were meant to be and, hell maybe they weren't. All I know is that I needed to find him, and I needed to talk to him ASAP. I needed to hear him out before I made a decision. I needed to figure out what we were doing with each other, and if all this was really worth it.

I hopped off couch, grabbing a sweatshirt and a pair of UGGs from my closet. I ran to the hall closet, grabbing my winter coat and a hat. It was going to be crowded as hell, seeing as there were only 45 minutes until the ball dropped. 

I swung the door open, and when I tried to run out the door with my face towards the ground, I smacked right into the person I wanted to see. 

I swallowed hard, letting out a breathless, "Harry?"

********************************************************

Harry's POV

"Gemma?" The name fell from my lips in utter confusion. 

"Harry..." She sounded reserved, almost worried as well. She looked just like Bethany from the back, but maybe it was just the amount of alcohol I had consumed prior to this moment. 

"I-I- What are you doing here?" She asks quickly.

"I could ask you the same thing." 

"I think we should take this some place more quiet.... and private." Chace's words interrupt my sister and I's little battle. I realized he was right. There was quite the crowd staring at us, mumbling and pulling their phones out.