Chapter Two~ Unpacking

~*~ Kyle's POV~*~

Are you serious?? I live next to Jane Young now? I might as well jump into a pit of venomous snakes. At least, that's what I told my friends. You see, I don't think Jane is really that bad. All my friends told me she was a freak when I moved here in fifth grade. Yeah, she can be a little annoying, but she isn't as bad as you'd think. But she obviously doesn't see me the same way. And I can't blame her. I have been treating her like shit for the past four years. Not like I meant it. My friends, who aren't the best people to hang out with, made me do it.

I know I shouldn't blame the stuff I did to Jane on them, but what else was I supposed to do. Be labelled as the new kid who had a crush on the school freak?

Not that I had a crush on her or anything..

Hell, I had the biggest crush on her. I told my friends, and they made fun of me. So I was mean to her so they would stop. I told my fourteen year old sister this, and she said, " You realize you're never gonna get pussy like that, right?"

Of course I knew that. I thought about it all the time. I don't understand why I couldn't grow the balls to-

"Shots shots shots,shots

Shots, shots shots shots shots, shots,

Shots shots shots,shots

Shots, shots shots shots shots, shots

EVERYBODY!!!"

My phone blasted my best friend's, Wayne Stevens, ringtone.

"Yeah." I answered.

"So how's Jane doin, huh?" Wayne asked.

"Shut the fuck up, Wayne."

"Sorry. Just wanted to know if you guys have been getting neighborly, if you know what I mean."

"Wayne? Seriously? Shut. Up."

"Oh come on man. I'm just playin."

"Well you're being annoying."

"Like Jane annoying?"

"Fuck off." And with that, I hung up. I sat down on my bed and looked outside my window. Which happens to be right across from Jane's window. I would know because I can see her changing between her curtains. I could feel my jeans tighten by the crotch.

Stop. I thought to myself. She's a freak and you know that.

But a she's a hot freak.

Shut up!!!!

Am I silently arguing with myself? Lord please help me.

~*~

I was unpacking a box my mom packed and put in my room when I found, what I call, my "Man Journal". I got it when my dad left us and we moved to Oaksville. I write in it whenever I feel overwhelmed or stressed. So why not write in to now?

Dear journal,
We recently moved and guess who lives within forty-five feet of me? Jane Young. I'm secretly glad though. But I'm also disappointed because she obviously hates my guts. I just need to find some way to get her like me. I'm going to have to get a miracle for that to happen.

-Kyle

"Oh. My. God. Becky, look at her butt-"

Great. Just the right time for this.

"Hey baby."

"Oh, hi babe."

"How's unpacking going? I could help if you wanted me to."

"No. That's fine Becky. I'm almost done anyways."

"Well, if you're almost done, come over. My parents aren't home and I'm feeling lonely." Becky, my girlfriend, whined.

"I can't. Tomorrow though. I promise."

"Fine. Bye." And she hung up.

Well damn. Guess I just pissed her off.

Becky and I have been dating exclusively for 10 months. I don't really liked her, and I doubt she likes me either. We were just "meant to be" as people say. Me being quarterback of the varsity football team and point guard for basketball. Her the head cheerleader of the JV cheerleading team, school slut, and second highest ranking girl track runner. Behind Jane, Jane being the highest ranked girl at our school. Beating the juniors and seniors. Even some of the boys. I don't understand how people don't think that's impressive. Maybe it's because Jane isn't "cool",as people say.

The definition of cool at Oaksville High is your parents having all the money in the world, having the most expensive clothes, and of course, throwing and going to the most wildest parties. Most people don't know it, but my mom was a teen mom. She had my sister at sixteen and me at nineteen. She had my younger siblings at twenty-six, twenty-nine, and thirty-one years old. Her mom helped her out a lot financially wise and child support really helps her. I'm really proud of my mom because of how good we're living because of her. Hopefully I won't have the same fate.

~*~
//AN//
How is it?? I know it's only the second chapter, but I'm really excited for this book!! =) Comment and vote! (: