[Prologue]

Do you know what it's like when you want to go cry but can't let out all the feelings inside
so you lay in your bed under blankets and hide and you let people know that you are feeling just fine and your pillow gets stained with the tears that you cried and you are praying nobody comes in and asks why and the redness is already taking your eyes you wish you could hide it but there's no disguising it so you cry and let it all out...?
[zooming in to the mean character as a kid]
When I was born I had eyes to see and a heart to love... But no one told me that I had to cry with my eyes and suffer with my heart.
Technically I never had a mother or a father, since they didn't pay any attention to me.
[sister being treated like a queen]
Small children who are treated badly by their parents will alway rather blame themselves and not their parents for their injuries.
They hate who they are, rather than hating those who've done them wrong.
Small children immediately notice when they're not loved as much as they might and need to be.
They understand nothing of the reasons for this hard heartedness but yet they feel all of the pain.
And yet they need to locate some kind of explanation nevertheless, and so they quickly and intuitively settle on one that always feels most compelling to them.
That they have done something wrong.
"Why is mommy so angry at me?" because they've done something wrong.
"Why is daddy so cold?" because they've done something wrong.
"Why is big sister being preferred over me?" because they've done something wrong.
I kept asking questions over and over again as I grew older.
I wanted their love, but received only hatred.
Even after turning 18 years old I'm still a loner, a loser that lives in a shabby apartment.
What is the meaning of life?
What am I living for?
What's my purpose?
"I'm not wrong if I say my life is shit."
I had to kill my old self because she was too good for this world.
In all fairytales I have read, characters play a role, the kings have honor, soldiers have bravery, and the prince has a heart.. But all I have is rage.
Nobody ever apologized for the way I was treated.
They just blamed me for how I reacted, blamed me for my attitude and anger. They never onced asked about my pain.
They say pain makes us stronger but in my case it turned me into a heartless monster.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
There's only one certainty in life, a strong man stands above all and conquers all.
If the world keeps treating you like a villain, you might as well become one.
If someone was to ask "How broken are you?"
I'd respond "If death came in front of me, I would have hugged it."
Being alone is a power very few can handle. Accept what is, let go of what was, have faith in what will be.
I started alone, I fell alone, I cried alone, I got up alone, and now I will achieve it alone.
When I think about it, there's so many things I haven't achieved yet.
I remember being scared and you know what, It didn't get me anywhere so risk it all, what have you got to lose.
Who knew that a day not far from here, my life would take a turn.
And it started with meeting two new students in my class. 
Teacher: "Welcome to our school." [presenting them to the class]

[end of Prologue]