Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Lu Yuanzheng is really struggling.

Dongsheng's dependence on and liking for Xu Wen was a bit beyond his imagination.

But if Xu Wen had a better choice, it would be impossible for Dongsheng to call him and get close to him like this.

I'm afraid Dongsheng will be even more injured by then.

He originally wanted to ask Xu to alienate Dongsheng. But he felt that this was unfair to both Xu Wen and Dongsheng.

Dongsheng is not a person who recognizes Mommy randomly, Xu Wen is the first one, he really likes Xu Wen.

It was her decision that Xu Wen was good to Dongsheng.

He couldn't deprive Dongsheng of their right to be close just because he thought it was good for Dongsheng.

In the end, Lu Yuanzheng said half-truthfully, "I just want to be shameless and ask you to seriously consider my proposal."

That's the best of both worlds.

Xu Wen usually gets up at three or four o'clock. When he comes home from herding sheep around eight o'clock, he finishes washing clothes and eats something. The room is not too stuffy yet, so he can take a nap.

Xu Wen came back an hour later than usual from playing with Dongsheng, so Xu Wen simply went to bed.

When Xu Wen woke up again, it was already noon. Sang Xiaoqing had already prepared lunch and was just waiting for her parents and Xu Wen to come back for dinner.

Xu Wen took this opportunity to go to the river to wash the clothes he had changed out in the morning.

When she returned home, not only did Xu Qiushi, Zhu Meizhen, and Xu Wen sit at the table, but her sister Xu Wang was also here.

"Sister? Why are you back when you have time?" Xu Wen was very happy to see Xu Wang.

They say that an eldest sister is like a mother, and this is absolutely true in the Xu family.

Xu Wang is a little older than Xu Wen, and nearly ten years older than Xu Wen.

Xu Wen was almost brought up by Xu Wang, and the relationship between the sisters has always been very good.

If Xu Wang hadn't gotten married early, he might have been able to hide the fact that Xu Wen had changed his heart.

Xu Wang stood up from the chair, opened his arms and hugged Xu Wen: "Of course you want us to ask, come and see you."

She pulled Xu Wen and looked around, sighing: "Wenwen has become such a big girl! She is so beautiful! Come, let's see if this dress is suitable for us, Wenwen?"

Xu Wang took out a white slightly waisted top and a plaid knee-length skirt from the bamboo basket he brought and handed them to Xu Wen: "Go and try them."

"Thank you, sister." Xu Wen ran into the room with his clothes.

Zhu Meizhen frowned: "These clothes look quite expensive! Your family is not well-off, so why are you spending so much money?"

Xu Wang's mother-in-law's family is also from Weizhuang commune, not far from Taoyuan brigade. The father-in-law is the captain of their production team, and the man is a carpenter. The family's life is better off than that of the Xu family, but it is still an ordinary family.

"You are now old enough to find your in-laws, so you can't always wear my old clothes."

Sang Xiaoqing said nothing, his eyes were envious.