1

Placing your phone face down on the table you smile looking at the cup of tea you had in front of you. It was a nice cool day in Paris, which was your favorite days since it meant you could laze around and drink coffee before going off and doing your chores. The cold air hit your nose making you scrunch it before rubbing it making the sensation go away. 

Looking around you took in the scenery from the bakery you were sitting outside. There were people walking around with their friends holding school bags as well as couples linked together by their arms. It was a common sight but you didn't mind that. Turning towards the bakery you looked at the lettering and saw the words 'Dupain Bakery scrawled out in fancy cursive lettering. It was a nice sight to see. Looking past the lettering you saw the blonde haired male at the counter looking past you at something outside the window.  Looking forward once more you pick up your phone scrolling through your socials once more taking another sip of your coffee. 

The thing that you liked most about Paris was that you could easily go and find something to do on short notice. It was one of the main reasons why you moved here three years ago. Even as you finished your coffee you remembered the last time you went out since you had been working non-stop the last couple of weeks. 

Standing up you put your phone in your pocket walking away from the bakery in the direction of the Eiffel tower wanting to see the sights of Paris once more hoping to waste some time before going home to read some books. As you walked lost in your thoughts you failed to notice the car speeding towards your body that would more than likely kill you the moment it hit you. 

The world suddenly slowed though as you felt yourself be thrown to the ground with a body looming over you. Looking up at you see a familiar face that you had constantly seen in the media. It was Chat Noir one of the main two heroes in Paris.

"Are you okay?'" He asks, standing up from the ground keeping his eyes on you the whole time watching as you slowly rubbed your head as you sat up assessing the damage that was done  to your body.

"I think so," you groan, slowly standing up from the ground stumbling a bit as you did so. Everything was spinning but you didn't want to cause any issues by telling him. Chat Noir watched you though noticing slowly that you weren't standing with ease as you slowly started to sway almost like you were about to fall to the ground.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" He asks, holding onto your arm suddenly hearing a male voice yelling in the distance. 

"Have you lost your mind lady? Why would you go and stand in front of a fucking car you dumbass?" The angry male yells, stopping the moment he laid eyes on Chat Noir who seemed angrier than the male who was yelling. "Chat Noir what are you doing here?" He asks, his voice now softer than it was before making you turn to look at the guy realizing that it was someone that you worked with closely. 

"I am helping the woman you almost ran over. What were you doing behind the wheel?" Chat Noir asks, watching you slowly notice your expression change as the male walks closer to the two of you. 

"Can I leave?" you softly ask the hero next to you watching him slowly nod. Taking that as a sign you turn and walk away from the males just wanted to go home at this point since the day was way more eventful than you thought.

"Why does she get to leave?" you hear your coworker ask , but you ignored him walking farther away hoping that you could just make it home soon so you can get your head to stop spinning. 

{}}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{{}{}{}{}{

"What were you doing while driving?" Chat Noir asks again, watching as the male in front of him slowly losing his smile makes the hero wonder if there was something deeper going on. Your coworker didn't think that he did anything wrong though. He was just looking down at his phone for a quick moment before you jumped in front of the car in his opinion.

"I wasn't doing anything at all. That girl jumped in front of my car," He says, watching Chat Noir roll his eyes before giving him a fake smile. 

"Okay just pay more attention next time and slow down," Chat Noir says, propelling himself into the air flying away from the area he was in hoping that he could get back to work before anyone noticed that he was gone. 

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]][][][][][]][][]][][][][][][]][][][]

Stumbling down the street you groan being almost unable to see the sidewalk that you were walking on. At this point you hoped that someone noticed that something wasn't going well with you and helped you home so you could go lay down on a couch. slowly you came to a halt taking in a deep breath before closing your eyes standing as still as you could. Swaying lightly you heard footsteps come up from behind you making you open your eyes.

"Excuse me, can you please help me get home?" you ask, hearing the footsteps stop. At this point you hoped they weren't looking at you weird and decided to just help you out.

"Yeah," A masculine voice says, causing you to let out a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you so much. Its just been a long day," you spew out, hearing the male lightly laugh grabbing a hold of your hand understanding that you were scared of what was going on.

"It's okay just let me help you," He says, giving your hand a light squeeze.