Formatting

This chapter is to explain and detail the formatting of the upcoming lists.

Name:(The character's full name, including middle name if they have one)

Age:(The character's age)

Birthday: (The character's birthday)

Gender:(The character's gender)

Species:(The character's species, ex: Human, God, Demigod, [Alien Race], etc.)

Mortality:(The character's mortality, ex: Mortal, Semi-Immortal, Nigh-Immortal, etc.)

Alias/Titles:(The character's aliases and/or titles)

Existence:(I refer to the series or show that the character is derived from as an Existence, I do this since certain shows don't focus on a single concrete reality, but rather multiple. Ex:Spider-Man is from the Marvel Existence.)

Existence Creator:(The creator of the original canon story from which this character is derived from. Ex: Kōhei Horikoshi if the character is from the MHA/BNHA Existence.)

Powers*:(*This will vary depending on the existence the character is from and its respective power system, MHA/BNHA will have [Quirk], JJK will have [Innate Technique] and [Cursed Technique](or [Heavenly Restriction] if the character has one), and so on.)

Power Condition(s):(The condition(s) that the power has to meet in order to function properly.)

Power Drawback(s):(The drawback(s) inflicted onto the user due to usage or over-usage of the aforementioned power.)

Weakness:(The character's weakness, if they have any)

Personality:(The character's personality)

Hobbies:(The character's hobbies, just to add some depth.)

A/N: I don't have any concrete schedule for this, but I'll try to update when I can. Comment any questions you have about the formatting, either at the end or on the part you have questions about, I'll try to answer it if I see it.