Yandere Futa Azula X Male Femboy Reader

Your POV:

I was just doing odd jobs around my village. A small place with a mix of benders. My long H/C hair flowed about in the wind. The men in the village often gave me odd stares. And the woman adored me. An old lady says I remind her so much of her daughter even though I'm a man.

I hurried along wearing my kimono that the village chief said I should wear at all times.

???: Yo Y/N!!

I spun on my heel to be met with my friend B/F.

B/F: The Chief says for us to all go into our houses apparently some people from the Fire Nation are coming. Also she is coming here too.

I wince as I could remember the woman with blue flames. Last time I had to spend a week with them in their kingdom. Nobody knows why she courted me. She had plenty of other stronger built men to- court.

You: But of all the people she could be chosen. She chose to court me.

Your friend looked away apologetically. He knew what you were referring to. She announced that the woman would stay away, if anyone knew any better they wouldn't say it aloud that she was possessive.

We began making our way towards the barracks when a loud conch horn sounded through the village. People began scampering hurriedly to their houses.

It wasn't long until a carriage arrived and a woman with some red armour emerged from within. Well I shouldn't say a woman more like...a predator looking for its prey.

The village Chief stepped out into the courtyard as she held his arms wide open and a fake smile on his face.

Chief: Princess Azula, for what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?

Azula stared angrily towards the man before anyone could react she sucker punched him straight in the nose. The man fell back careening from the hit.

Azula: That's Queen Azula to you old fart. And for my reasoning of my visit. It's time I take what I'm owed. Where's.My.Bride.

Everyone you were hiding with their heads turned towards you.

The Chief shouted something that surprised everyone.

Chief: HE'S GONE, WE KNOW WHAT YOULL DO TO HIM YOU MONSTER!!!

Azula chuckled before giving a loud harsh whistle.

Something you never expected happened. B/F suddenly grabbed you much to everyone's surprise before dragging you out into the open.

You: B/F WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Azula smiled before your pushed into her arms by B/F.

Azula: Good job on keeping an eye on my beloved Y/N, B/F.

You stare into B/F eyes a look of betrayal written on your face.

B/F: I did what you asked, you just keep your end of the bargain.

Azula nodded before giving another whistle.

A fire Nation soldier came over before dropping a large bag of what appeared to be gold.

Azula: There's your key to freedom. Now leave this village.

She picked you up bridal style before whispering something to a soldier. You watched from behind as B/F grabbed the coins then his family and ran. Before noticing your villages people being dragged out of their houses.

You: No,

Azula turned in a way so you couldn't see.

Azula: It's ok my Beloved. We're just taking care of the whores here.

You winced when you heard shrill cries from the woman in the mixed village either being burned alive.

Timeskip:

I sat on a large bed in a large dark room made for the queen of the Fire Nation. Azula, slowly stood up as she lit a fire with her blue flames.

Azula: I know what I'm about to do May seem cruel darling.

The kimono she wore loosely held together by a drawstring that soon unknotted itself fell to the floor. Her double d cup sized breasts glistened with sweat in the pale moonlight and her...long hard cock was stiff and ready.

You backed away into the nearest wall as Azula's smile grew even more sadistic. As she walked her cock bounced with each step she took.

You: NO STAY AWAY!!!

You shouted in fear as a bunch of air was sent catapulting towards her.

Azula in a quick fashion dodged the attack before quicker than you've ever seen pounced on you like a crazed animal.

Azula: Who would've ever thought my blushing bride to be will be an airbender.

You struggled to get out of her grasped before very viciously struck you hard across the face. Your world spun as did your body. You felt your ass being lifted up and what came soon to follow was a sensation like non other.

You wheezed as Azula repeatedly slammed her full 11in length into your ass. You moaned out in pleasure but your tears that rolled down your face shown how much pain you were in. Your tiny cock was dancing with each hard unrelenting thrust she gave. You could feel your stomach expanding each time she thrusted in deep.

You: PLEASE STOP!!

Azula only laughed before picking you up and spinning you mid grab so you were facing her. At this point your body succumbed to lust as you went limp your arms fell back to your sides and your head hung loosely. Azula kept thrusting in and out in and out. You didn't even realized you came until Azula said.

Azula: Naughty boy I didn't give you permission to cum all over my tits.

You only moaned and groaned as you let out another large spurt of semen which went higher and it covered her hair and face. Azula let out a loud laugh as she shouted.

Azula: IS MY BRIDE FEELING GOOD BECAUSE ITS ABOUT TO GET A WHOLE LOT BETTER.

You gave a cry out in pleasure as Azula suddenly sped up.

You: BABY IM GONNA BREAK YOUR GONNA BREAK MY ASS!!!

Azula pulled you into her as her thrusts continued before she gave one final hard thrust and you felt your stomach expand as she came inside you. At this point your world began to turn dark.

Azula: Nighty night my precious bride.

Azula watched you pass out before gently laying you down. She stared at your large belly Wich was full of cum. She chuckled before raising her foot and stomping on it. Copious amounts of cum shot out your ass and onto the palace floor.

Azula: There we go good as new.

She picked you up and took you to bed. Unbeknownst to you however. Every female in the village was strung up by their necks on long poles. Azula didn't care about age or looks. The youngest body was...a 6 year old little girl.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 1157