Futa Himiko Toga X Femboy Reader

Your POV:

You stare up at blonde female covered in blood from head to toe. Bodies of your friends and family during a birthday party lay strewn about the room. Toga smiled at your crippled form. A face belonging to an angel the body of a goddess. But you were covered head to toe in cuts and bruises.

Toga giggled crazily as she knelt down the bulge in between her legs can clearly be seen from her skirt.

Toga: Do not struggle my dear Y/N. For if your adoptive father Izuku and your Adoptive Mother Ochaco come back I'll slice your face right off and have it pinned to my wall.

You leaned away from her. Toga sat down on your broken legs warning a lot of painful groans and cries to squeak out of your mouth. This woman was about the age of your parents. But her actions meant something was going on between her and your parents.

Toga caressed your face into her two large mounds and shushed as you stifled a cry.

Toga: I know my dear. Mommy and Daddy have been keeping secrets from you...

You only nodded your head dispute all the pain your in you used your quirk to call for help. A quirk as some would find useless...Telepathy.

Toga licked your blood and giggled crazily before you felt a hard slap to the side of your face. You feel to your right and cried out as your bones made an awfully sound of cracking.

Toga: I KNEW IT YOU WERE STALLING FOR TIME...

Toga sighs deeply.

Toga: oh well Shigaraki and Dabi should be able to handle them.

Toga picked you up roughly. This almost caused you to black out.

Toga: Don't pass out now lover, we are gonna have so much fun.

Timeskip: 6 DAYS LATER.

The news of the massacre was told to the public. Images of your face were posted up on buildings and even broadcasted to T.V.
until one evening.

Newscaster: We are receiving a live feed from what appears to be the kidnapper of the adoptive son of the number one Hero Deku.

The scene was horrible. You were naked being plowed by two nomu Toga could be seen sitting down on a chair a visible blush and a long full look in her eyes.

Toga: Oh Sorry everyone Hi I'm Toga Himiko I have a message for the So called Number one Hero Izuku Midoria.

Toga continued to watch as your groaning in pain and sick pleasure from your ass being plowed by two massive cocks.

Toga: If you want your Boy Back...Or should I Say Girl...

Toga giggled crazily.

Toga: Kill Yourself.

Toga Picked up her phone which was broadcasting the whole scene. She ordered the two Nomu to let you go as you lay in a puddle of Cum and mixed blood and piss.

Toga: He could've been ours y'know? Same to you Ochako-Chan.

Toga suddenly pulled out her cock in full view of the lens and shoved her long hard and throbbing cock into your throat as she began forcing your head with her other hand to suck it.

Toga: Oh this is so going on PornHub.

Toga laughed crazily before turning it off.

Meanwhile with you

You choked on Yogas massive cock as your head was being held in place as Toga released her seeds down your throat. She gave a long satisfied moan before pulling her dick out from your mouth. She then grabbed a Collar with a chain at the end and put it around your neck.

Toga: Your mine forever my dear little Y/N if any Hero is detected on our radars around and above this place. I'll kill you first and then myself. So that way I can stay with my favorite little toy forever and ever.

Toga began dragging you out the room as you coughed out a load of Yogas Semen before exiting through a steel door and slamming it shut.

Hello my army of horror I know it's short but I might as well give y'all two updates after all y'all been waiting for such a long fucking time I might as well spoil my little toys a-I mean *Ahem* my Army Of Horrors a little right? Anywho if y'all have requests go for it. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 737

Ps. No promises if your Request is something I haven't watched or played.