Yandere Futa Dimitrescu X Femboy Sub Reader

Your POV:

I worked in Castle Dimitrescu as a maid. Despite being a man the ladies insisted that I wear feminine clothing. I was currently cleaning up my mistresses dining area.

Numerous bloodstains covered the table as cups were stained from a virgin woman's wrists which were cut open. I carefully inspected the table bending over to check for any spots that I missed when I felt something poke my butt.

I immediately spun around and came face to face with Daniela. Her Crimson eyes bore deep into my E/C ones.

You: Malady you startled me.

Daniela only chuckled before pulling out a chair from the Table and sitting on it. She spread her legs and my fear took over.

Daniela: On your knees worm.

My instincts immediately made me get on my knees before Daniela lifted her dark robe to reveal her large thick cock.

Daniela: Suck my cock clean worm, or I'm gonna have a drink from you.

I quickly took hold of her large penis and began sucking vigorously.

M'ladys eyes didn't divert themselves from my rear for a long while was a continued to suck and lick around her cock. I was gonna pull back for air when she grabbed the back of my head.

You: I can't take this anymore

Tears brimmed at the corners of my eyes as Daniela forcefully raped my throat. She stood up and rammed it all the way from tip to base.

Daniela: GOD DAMN YOUR MY FUCKING CUM SLUT!!

I could only choke on her massive size. I could feel her cock slide down my throat. I only continued. Even as she ejaculated so much that it spilt from my mouth and nose. She left me in that state for a good minute before my world turned dark.

Timeskip:

After having woken up I cleaned up myself and got back to work. I got on my hands and knees with a bucket of water and soap. I held a sponge as I vigorously scrubbed the cum stains on the hardwood floor.

As I did so a shadow fell over me. I paused and slowly looked behind me as Bela stood there fully naked and her cock was rock hard. I fearfully looked away. I wasn't given any warning when I felt my skirt get pushed aside and my panties ripped apart.

You: N-No-

I gasped as Bela shoved her massive cock into my ass. She rammed herself in and out so quickly my slippery folds gladly wrapped around her long hard throbbing penis.

Bela: Oh fuck your such a WHORE!! MY BITCH YOUR A FUCKING WHORE SAY IT!!!

She slapped my Ass hard as she continued to thrust into me.

You: IM A WHORE!!!

Bela laughed crazily as her thrusts seemed to get impossibly fast before she grabbed my arms and held me up. I could feel her cock reach into my stomach. My long hair danced around each time her hips made contact with my ass.

I moaned loudly as I felt her ejaculate inside my ass. Before releasing me as I fell face down ass up. Panting heavily.

Bela: until next time lover boy heheheHAHAHA!!

You: I need to get out of here

TimeSkip:

After walking with a limp to my bed chambers. I slowly cleaned myself up of any and all of there semen. While in the shower I wince as I reach behind me. Spreading my ass cheeks I felt a large amount of semen pour out of my ass. I shiver.

You: if lady Daniela and Bela already had they're fun. The next should be...oh no.

Not even a second after that thought a hand grasped my ankle.

You: EEP!!!

I Was dragged out the shower and into the hallway bare as naked and soaking.

You: Miss Cassandra PLEASE!!!

Cassandra didn't reply only gave a sadistic laugh. In a few moments I was tied up arms and legs bound and my dick hard as a rock from the viagra pill Cassandra gave me.

Cassandra: it's my turn.

I bite down on my lip as Cassandra squeezed my balls. And her other hand stroked my cock.

Cassandra laughed crazily. As I could only cum.

Cassandra: Naughty boy who gave you permission to cum?

I only sobbed.

Cassandra: well you know the punishment.

Cassandra suddenly brought a taser as I only slumped down accepting my fate. The feeling when the taser hit my balls was immense. I gave a loud moan and scream as I ejaculated a huge amount of semen.

Cassandra: HAHAHAHA You have such a naughty dick.

Cassandra tased my balls again and again as I cummed each time she did it. Cassandra laughed crazily at my orgasms.

Cassandra: Aww is your masochistic ass all tired out?

I only groaned before Cassandra left me there. The head maid found me.

H-Maid: Oh my poor boy, what has that witch done to you?

She cut me free and untied the ropes.

H-Maid: Let's get you cleaned up boy.

She picked up my frail body and helped bath and cloth me. Unbeknownst to her. The three sisters clutched their weapons tight in anger while watching the hag touch you.

Timeskip:

While you lay asleep you were having a pleasant dream about your family and friends. All the way back at home, where monsters didn't exist.

Little did you know a tall Vampire lady held the head maid by her neck as she sucked the maid's blood.

Cassandra, Bela, and Daniela lay to your sides with Cassanda on top of you.

The scenes zooms out to a painting on the wall a slightly older looking you staring at it.

You: I'm so sorry mother...I know we weren't blood related but i regret not warning you about the consequences of what happens to any other woman who interacts with me.

Just then the front doors mansion burst open. You straightened your posture and walked towards the person.

You: Hello Master Ethan Winters and Welcome to the Dimitrescu Estate. Please allow me to lead you to the dining room. Her ladyship and my 3 wives await your arrival.

Just then he pulled a pump action shotgun only for it to go flying out his hands and load a shell. Heisenberg stood in the shadows.

You moved forward towards Ethan as the scene shifts to an outdoor look of the castle.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. This took awhile for me to make. Mainly because I was lacking inspiration. Read a few stories watched a few movies. Then I ran across the Wednesday Show and I got a massive boner with an idea. Completely botched it just went with whatever came from my sick and twisted head. Anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word count: 1144