Yandere Astolfo X Femboy Reader

Your POV:

You moaned loudly as you came inside Astolfo's ass for the third time that day. Astolfo panted heavily as he stared up at you with lust filled eyes. You made an accidental summon and had ran away from the fight that beckons. Astolfo decided to serve you in anyway it they can.

Which ended up with you and him preforming intercourse. You slid your cock out of Astolfo's fat juicy ass. As his buddy leaked and pulsed from the hard pounding you've given your loyal and devoted servant. You flopped down beside him and lay there. Never in your 24 years of life did you think you'd fuck a dude. But...well...it felt amazing.

At least you were no longer a vergin. Astolfo cuddled up against you. You both were sticky with sweat. You pull him into you and hug him closely.

You: I love you my Pink cupcake.

Astolfo giggled cutely.

Astolfo: And I love you too master.

You both closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Three months later.

Before long the battle of the Holy Grail War found its way to you. You stood beside Astolfo your your enemy Sabre of Red stood across from you and their master a tough looking dude with a serious case of terminator vibes.

Kairi Sisigou: So your the master of the Ryder of black huh?

You only nodded before pulling out a desert eagle and a ballistic knife. Sabre of Red was already fighting Astolfo. Their name was Mordred.

You raised up your gun and shot a few rounds. Quickly moving for cover once the enemy retaliated. Astolfo was holding his own against Mordred. Using his hippogriff to his advantage.

You narrowly dodged an oncoming shot from Kairi's sawed off shotgun. You moved towards the darkness where you had a "home Feild" advantage.

Timeskip: several hours later.

You had Kairi down after a long battle it came down to fists. Since being incredibly agile and nimble. You managed to gain the upper hand by dragging the big guy under a trap. Which resulted in him losing a foot and some fingers.

You had your knife and desert eagle at the ready. By this time Astolfo finished up with Mordred. Kairi only asked that you make this world a better place. After accepting his final wish. You executed him with a straight shot to his forehead.

Astolfo emerged from the shadows holding Mordred's decapitated head in one of the hands.

Timeskip: Several years later.

Despite wanting a normal life. Astolfo made things hard; anybody who got close to you was either run out. Or straight up never talked to you anymore. Hell even your family stayed clear. When you and Astolfo had an argument. You shut your eyes as several images played in your head.

Astolfo standing over you with a knife. You already had a bruised cheek and a cut lip. Astolfo then said.

Astolfo: I Have A Knife And A Dick.
Which One Do You Want Inside?

You of course chose the latter and we'll.

It involved you being force fucked as Astolfo rammed his cock into your ass over and over again. You only could attempt holding in your moans and groans. Astolfo licked your face and jerked you off from behind as you felt his penis hitting all the right spots. Your long silky H/C was sticky with sweat. The Clapp of your ass cheeks against his hips was reverberated through the white walls of your bedroom.

You felt him pull out as he released his seed inside you before you collapsed on your front side. your body twitched as your ass hole pulsed from the pounding it gotten. Your breathing was reduced to a small whimper. Astolfo stood up before slapping your ass.

Astolfo: One day you'll understand master. But until then your my servant.

Hello my Army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Anywho y'all know what to Do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 671