Yandere Makima X Femboy Maid Reader

BEFORE WE BEGIN IVE NEVER WATCHED CHAINSAW MAN. IVE ONLY WATCHED PORN ON SPANKBANG XVIDEOS PORNHUB XHAMSTER ETC.) ANYWHO ENJOY. Sorry if it's short I tried.

Makima's POV:

My perfect little demon. I watch him in that miniskirt maid outfit. How his slender smooth skin and that nervous look he always had on his face. He was currently moaning from the pleasure I was giving him. I was shoving a dildo repeatedly in his cute bussy over and over again.

His legs quivered to keep him standing. His long H/C hair fell over his shoulders and his painted nails dug into the desk.

Makima: That's it my dear. Say tell me again who's your master?

Your POV:

My master Makima was giving me a good warm up to what she referred to as mating. I was unsure as I had no knowledge on sexual acts. But misstress Makima was keen on teaching me.

You: You are miss Makima.

Her eyes bore deep into mine. But they took a dark turn.

Makima: Then why were you talking to that hussy Power?

You groan when she reached around and grabbed your 4inch cock.

She began stroking your penis.

Makima: As punishment

She pulled the dildo out of your ass as your fell to your knees.

Makima: I'm going to use the real thing.

Makima raised her skirt. There in all its glory stood erect a 12 inch long throbbing cock the width of your arm.

You shuddered and slowly crawled away before Makima picked you up under your knees.

You: M-Misstress please D-Don-

You didn't finish. Her cock slammed into your ass without remorse. You began crying and screaming as Makima lifted and dropped you down on her huge dick. Your ass was burning and your eyes let tears fall like a waterfall.

Unbeknownst to you Powers body lay mangled and bloodied in the building bathtub. With crude words of Whore, Bitch, Hussy, Slut, Cunt were written in blood on the mirrors and walls.

She kept going and bit your neck as you cried out in pain.

You: IT HURTS!!

She didn't relent.

You: PLEASE STOP!!

She didn't stop.

You: IM GOING TO BREAK!!

She only sped up her thrusts.

You: IM GOING TO DIE!!!

Makima suddenly stopped but she turned you around. You nearly threw up all over your misstress if she didn't cover your mouth.

Makima: SWALLOW NOW!!!

Her stare was ferocious.

You quickly obliged.

Makima began thrusting into you harshly again. You finally broke. Your tongue hung out your mouth your eyes were glazed over and dropping. Your body went limp and your world spun.

You could hear Makima laughing as she began screaming at you.

Makima: NEXT WOMAN YOU TALK TO WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WILL DIE JUST LIKE POWER DID!!!

A visible buldge of Makima's huge throbbing dick appeared where your stomach was. You only made groaning sounds and a lot of slitching sounds echoed throughout the room.

Makima finally dropped you too the floor as she stared at your limp body. She suddenly sat you up before forcing your back against her glass windows. She then shoved her cock in your mouth. Cum leaked out of your ass like a leaking faucet. Your began choking as Makima thrusted ruthlessly into your throat.

Your throat expanded everytime her dick kept going down your throat. Before she came once again down your throat. So much semen came out that it leaked out of your nose. She finally slid it out of your mouth as you gasped for air. Tears rolled down your face into the door.

Makima: That should make you know your place my lovely little lamb.

She propped you up onti her lap and laid your head in between her tits.

Makima: I know I'm cruel.

She moved a strand of hair away from your face and kissed your cheek.

Makima: But this is just how I show my love.

Hello my army of Horrors I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter anywho y'all know what to do. Anywho this is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Word Count: 685