"Very well, as long as I get my test subject, I don't care who you choose."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Good, now who will be the lucky guinea pig."

Saying this, Joker (Deku) looks out at his henchman and begins deciding on who will be the guinea pig for the venom serum. Looking at so many people, his eyes soon come to a stop as he spots Twice struggling to pick up a mallet for the test your strength game.

~Joker (Deku)~

"He's perfect."

After saying that, Joker (Deku) looks back at Mustard, with a grin on his face.

~Joker~

"Go back to your lab. I'll bring you, your little lab, you bring your little guinea pig soon enough."

~Mustard~

"All right fine. But make sure this person's strong enough to withstand the serum."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Oh I'll make sure."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this, made mustard quite suspicious on who he has chosen. But not saying anything he ends up walking away and heading back to the lab. Once he was gone, Joker (Deku) then proceeded to make his way over to Twice. Eventually once he made it over to Twice, he saw that he was holding a mallet over his head which s
he was struggling to hold on to. But eventually he sends it down with all of his strength and hits the metal bar, launching the puck up which only goes a few inches up until eventually going back down to the bar.

~Twice~

"Aww come! This game is rigged!"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Or perhaps you're not too strong enough."

Hearing this, Twice looks behind and sees Joker (Deku). So he drops the mallet to face him.

~Joker (Deku)~

Hey there J man. What's up?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Nothing much, I just came over here to see if yes sometimes to spare."

~Twice~

"For you, anytime."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Great then let's go."

~Twice~

"All right, let's go go go!"

After Twice said that, they both began walking over to a corridor which they then made their way through, leaving the party. But as they did so, Shigaraki spotted them.

~Corridor~

As they were walking through the corridors, Twice was rambling nothing but nonsense. But Joker (Deku) put a stop to that as he began to speak.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know I never did thank you for your assistance back in the alleyway."

~Twice~

"Oh that, I wasn't really that much help. You should be thinking Two-Face Dabi he's the one that took care of that damn hero after all."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes that might be so, but you did help in your own way, so thank you."

~Twice~

"Ha, don't mention it. Though sometimes I wish I had a strength quirk to deal with enemies like that."

~Joker (Deku)~

"So you want to be stronger?"

~Twice~

"Yeah I do. I'll never be strong! Hu, sorry about that. Damn voices."

~Joker (Deku)~

"It's fine. You're not the only one with voices in your head after all."

~Twice~

"Huh, I guess you're right about that. You're wrong!"

~Joker~

"Hahaha, I do love our conversations my charismatic friend."

~Twice~

"Yeah me too. I still don't know what charismatic means?"

Eventually after a few minutes of walking through the corridor they arrive at Mustard's laboratory. Stepping into the laboratory they see Mustard he looks over it then.

~Mustard~

"You have to be kidding me? You brought twice!?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Of course I did he is a suitable subject after all."

~Mustard~

"Suitable?"

Saying that he goes over to Joker (Deku) and pulls him aside to talk to him quietly.

~Twice~

"Twice is anything but suitable for this. He's an idiot and you should have brought me someone with a little bit more brains."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I told you that I'll be choosing your guinea pig. Which I have chosen, so I suggest you stop your whining and continue with your tests."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this, Mustard looks back at Twice who is tapping the glass tank filled with rats. Letting out a sigh he then look who's back at Joker (Deku).

~Mustard~

"Fine, but if he dies from this it's on you."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, oh he won't die believe me."

With that said they both went over to Twice who then face the two.

~Mustard~

"All right twice, I need a little help with something very important. You think you can lend me a hand?"

~Twice~

"Sure thing."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Well then, since you boys are going to be busy I'll go ahead and get out of your hair. And plus I have a little Harley to rev up, Hahaha."

With that said, Joker (Deku) went ahead and left the room.

~Twice~

"What did he mean by that?"

~Mustard~

"I don't want to know. So you ready to help me."

~Twice~

"Sure thing. So what I need to do."

~Mustard~

"Just stand there and don't... Move!"

Saying that Mustard stabs an syringe in the right side of Twice's neck. From doing so he then begins to inject this urine into his bloodstream. After that was done he pulls out the syringe causing Twice to fall to the ground and groan in pain has he then felt parts of his body growing. As this was happening, Shigaraki was looking through the door that was cracked open and was shocked to see what was happening.

~To be continued~