Chapter 4.1

"PRESIDENT Horikita, it's nice to see you again." Ayanokouji said but it looked as if he was slightly annoyed.

"I'm still assuming you still don't want to partake in the student council, hm?" Manabu asked.

"Unfortunately, no."

"Jeez, I still don't understand your logic.. You can greatly benefit from this you know? Like your class or something?" Tachibana said in a exasperated tone.

"Tachibana. Please try to not get too angry and speak unnecessarily."

Manabu shot a side eye to Tachibana. Seeing this, she responded with a timid "Sorry President."

"Sorry, I said what I said. Maybe it'll change later on."

"I see."

"Besides, there's plenty of other people worthy of being in that position." Ayanokouji stated.

...

"Ah yes, speaking of which—"

Ayanokouji, A-ya-no-bitch?

"Shinjiro, are you interested in joining the student council?"

Ayanokouji's a bitch.

I shot a glare to Ayanokouji.

...Why the fuck are yoou giving a thumbs up?

Removing my temporary anger, I refocused to the situation at hand.

"Sorry, but like Ayanokouji here, I'm not interested in doing student council but I'll of course ask for your assistance when the time comes."

Judging by Manabu's body language, he still remembers the blackmail I did on him. It's not really that of anything negative, just a nod of confirmation.

Sorry man, it is what it is.

"Well, I'm unsure if I can make 2 spots available, so if both of you want the spot, please talk with eachother accordingly. Other than that, the spot is open to either of you." Manabu explained.

"That good to me—"

"Shinjiro, may we talk privately as well?" Manabu interrupted Ayanokoji.

Oh brother. I have a feeling what it's about.

I looked at Ayanokouji and he nodded.

"I'll be leaving. Good day President." Ayanokouji said as he parted ways from us.

"Now, it's not as if Tachibana doesn't know this, but... you did some very interesting things."

Well, that's one of the things I expected him to talk about.

"I know. Very bad."

"Don't you atleast feel guilty?"

"Trust me. I do. I just acted on impulses, sorry."

Manabu only sighed before looking at me in the eye.

"Please stop the facade."

...Oh...facade?

"You and your teacher signed a contract, didn't you? That allows no action from her or the school to punish the act of sexual harrassment. Considering the fact that you told her it was due to making Class D win and it was an act to steal the Ibiki Mio's underwear."

"How do you...ah right."

"Yes, I'm the president after all. I know what happens in these exams, which brings me to my next point. It's surprising that nobody have ever thought of using the loophole that was a student not able to send, modify or change emails."

Right...Horikita wasn't the one who actually sent the emails.

"Of course, teachers can't exactly interfere with special exams. The Zodisc Exam was no different. Although we did plan on your group not being with your own teacher to avoid cheats, we instead just put audio cameras in those rooms."

I was confused as to why my group was with Chabashira so that answered the question.

"Anyway, I'm unsure if the school had the loophole in consideration. Regardless it was a good idea. I'm impressed."

Well it wasn't that good. But thanks.

"Now onto important matters."

Bro more?

"I'm still confused. Why don't you have any past or personal information about you?"

I predicted this will come.

"Dunno."

"Then will you tell me?"

Er..

"Can't do."

Manabu looked disappointed but didn't push it further.

He's definitely going to try to dig a little deeper.

"Unfortunate but I'll respect your wishes. I'm curious as you are the first student in ANHS history to have no personal record. As if it's been erased."

Interesting. Well I too don't know why my...or rather Shinjiro's personal record has been erased or recorded.

However, I bet it's something to do with him going to that facility. It's heavily implying to be similar to that of the White Room.

Besides the future events going on in this school, going deeper into the original owner's history is much more important. It'll give a lot of insight to the boy named Shinjiro Akabane.

"Sorry, I don't really like sharing personal information. Besides, even I don't know why nothing is there."

"Hm. I see." Manabu looked at Tachibana, who's been listening in the entire conversation.

Great! Another one who know's about my "intelligence" and "history".

What a blow off!

"Pardon me, Mr. President. But I wish to leave now. It's that fine with you?"

Manabu hearing this nodded.

"My apologies. Tachibana, let's go."

"Yes sir!"

Both of them started walking away though I heard Manabu saying something.

"I hope you have and learn a great 3 years of your life, 'pathetic one'."

Oh great! He's mocking me from when we first met.

Actually, I did sound like I was having an desperate attempt of a edgy and depressed monologue...

"And I thought I was different."

...

"Different, you say?"

'FOR FUCK'S SAKE!'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 847 Words