Chapter 2.2

AFTER the bombshell Hiyori dropped yesterday, I've begun thinking about my future for this school year.

'I have no intention in trying to make the Rooftop scene not happen, but with Hiyori's words, I'm a suspect. That's no good.'

I would have to be on guard, especially if near Ryuuen.

I suppose I'll just have to somehow get out of his suspect list by doing absolutely nothing that can otherwise point to me being the 'mastermind'.

With Ayanokouji showing off in the Sports Festival as well as him directly probing Ryuuen afterwards.

I might... no it's no use.

Even if I'm somehow not a suspect, he'll still send his classmates after me just so he can strike paranoia and show Class D that he's after them.

"I'll just have to stay low for now." I quietly said.

I shouldn't...well I should but for now, it'll be okay if I try to be relaxed this summer break. So instead..

I'll just stay at my dorm and not go out anywhere..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiyaa Horikitty!!"

...

"No no! Wait! Come back!"

"Shinjiro you lost her, and me."

"It was a joke! Please come back!"

My statement proved to be false as I'm currently meeting up with Ayanokouji and Horikita.

Since it's been days and days to weeks now, Operation Delta has already occured and the whole pool party thing and as you guessed!

I wasn't invited. No harsh feelings about it but that shows my reputation huh.

"That's strike one." Horikita stated

"Strike one? The hell's this?"

"I suppose baseball. Our country's quite good at it." She responded sarcastically.

Maybe I'll get a baseball bat and swing it towards—

"Anyway shouldn't we get going?" Ayanokouji chimed in. "I'm... scared about the atmosphere tou two are emitting.."

"Yes, let's start moving."

""Right.."" We responded.

" 'Although we've met up..I... don't know where we're going. Like what does Horikita like to do when going out with other people?' "

" '...Oh I see the problem, she doesn't often go out with others doesn't she.' "

"Do you want me to leave?"

"What?"  I looked towards Horikita who had a typical Horikita glare towards me.

"I...dont understand-" Before I finished, Ayanokouji gave a form nudge to my arm and explained-

"She read your mind, she's a mind reader. Have you forgotten about the time where we talked about the noodle cup sizes?"

Ah yes that.

No wait.

"Oh shit, did I say my thoughts out loud?"

He nodded, indicating that my survival rate is a staggering 35%.

"I'll..just forget about what you said."
She says.

"Oh okay thanks—"

"However that's now strike two."