Chapter 3.2

AH...

What a idiot I am.

I expected him to devise a strategy but I underestimated the fact that he was motivated to win.

Then why the hell wasn't he trying that much in the Volleyball Match?

Ugh, I guess he's right. I will have to not only focus on winning but to also focus on my opponent's actions.

He won mainly because he took in everyone's strengths and flaws as well as adapting to the circumstances.

I'm not really disappointed that I lost against him but more on how I couldn't atleast take into account of what he said.

If I can't do that, how can I survive in this school in my own?

I don't even know what happens if I get expelled.

...Hm. It is what it is.

Next is the game I recommended.

Super Tic-Tac-Toe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayanokouji's Point of View

With everyone at the location which was a circular table with 2 chairs on opposite ends.

"Now that everyone's here, I'll explain the game." Shinjiro started.

It was essentially Tic-Tac-Toe but with extra steps.

Each box, which in total are nine of them, all of a game of Tic-Tac-Toe in them.

Whoever wins in that box will mark their shape over the box where the game happened.

For example,

□□□
□□□
□□□

This is a game of regular Tic-Tac-Toe.

In each box, which is □, another game of Tic-Tac-Toe is there.

The first one to start the game can start in any box, in that single box, they can start in another box.

It's somewhat confusing but it gets worse.

After their first turn, the second player is required to continue in that grid in which the first player drew.

——————————————————
Author's notes: Just watch this, I can't explain it without it appearing confusing,

I'm not gonna say every detail cause that's too long. It'll also be pretty repetitive y'know? But yeah, play the game with someone else as it's fun in my opinion while also making sure to use your brain to win. That's all I have to say.

——————————————————

"Does everyone understand?" Shinjiro asked.

Now fully understanding the basics, I could already devise a simple yet effective plan.

But I'm assuming Shinjiro has more experience in this, so I might get proven wrong.