Hateful Pleasure

Let me just clarify something here...Archer is a guardian Angel, he has never felt sexual pleasure before. Kris is a demon. Hence Hateful Pleasure...
~~~~~
"I don't know" Nathan frowns his adorable little frown like always. This innocent little high school boy is standing near the door that leads to the art room. Always so hesitant to get out of his comfort zone but I guess that's why I'm here.

"I mean maybe you shouldn't. Who knows maybe they will hate on your art" Kris bluntly says. I send a glare towards him which he smirks at. Nathan's frown gets deeper and he actually takes a step away from the art room. I gently place both of my hands on his shoulders.

"Nathan, you make amazing art pieces. You can do this, they will be lucky to have you in there. Kris is just an asshole" I whisper in his ear. His cheeks turn a dusty pink color like they always do when I get close to him. I sometimes wonder if he has a crush on me...

Nathan takes a deep breath before nodding his head. "Okay, thanks Archie" He mumbles before walking into the art room. When the door shut I let out a sigh and turn to Kris. He winks at me like always. "Go fuck some chick" I hiss at him then turn away ready to get out of this stupid school.

Later in my hotel room I sit on the bed a towel around my waist. The TV is playing some stupid romcom movie. It's hard not to cringe and I honestly don't know why I can't stop watching. I don't jump when the door opens because I already know it's Kris. "Get out" I mumble my eyes glued to the TV. Kris doesn't do what I asked instead he roams around my hotel room like a little kid.

The woman on the TV is now running towards the man and I cringe. Kris flops on the bed making me scowl. I pause the movie and turn to look at him. "What do you want" Kris gives me a smile which I roll my eyes at. I don't understand why he always comes to my place. I'm sure he has his own place to stay.

"Nathan is so gullible sometimes" Kris sighs and that's when I know he did something. I turn the TV off. "What did you do" I growl. Kris smiles as he pulls out his phones tapping and swiping for a moment. He then holds it out towards me and my jaw drops when I see the picture. Nathan is holding a bottle of freaking alcohol with a goofy grin on his beautiful face. "Kris! What the fuck!" I yell hitting the phone and making it drop onto the bed.

"I told him it would help boost his confidence" I ball my hands and stand up. "You are such a dick! He is underage!" I rant while pacing. "Don't worry I made sure he went to bed, he is out like a light right now" Kris laughs like this is something funny which it's not!

"You and your stupid mind! Always so irresponsible! I don't know why Nathan wants you around-" A pair of rough lips press against mine causing me to stop. Kris pulls away giving me a bored look. "He wants me around because I make him do things he probably wouldn't ever do. He wants you around because you encourage him to get out of his comfort zone, we are just the best" He hums placing his hands on my bare hips.

I can't even form words, my mind is a complete wreck after what he did. I touch my lips while looking at his but after a moment I glare at him. "How dare you violate me! You probably have diseases!" I yell only for Kris to chuckle. He pulls me closer then presses his lips to mine again shocking me. Why are my lips tingling...his tongue darts out and licks my bottom lip before he pulls away.

I stare at him my mouth agape at what he did for the second time. My did it feel good...why do I want to do it again!?

"Y-You...get out!" I shove him away so I can turn away. My body feels funny. Like it's on fire but I good feeling fire. Kris's hands find my hips again making me jolt slightly. "You okay?" He asked right in my ear. I go to answer but I can form any words again. His fingers skim the towel around my waist before grabbing onto it an tugging. It drops to the floor making me gasp. "Kris!" I bend over to pick it up only for Kris to press his crotch area against my ass.