Sighing, his eyes rolled in annoyance of his own chosen rudeness. "Look, I'm sorry I'm being rude all the time, I just think it's the best wa-" He started apologizing but got interrupted by jealous Jessica.

"Bella, guess who just asked me to prom" She took Edwards place as he just strode away, leaving his sentence unfinished.

I decided to follow him out, since I as well didn't exactly fancy to hear what Jessica has to brag about this time.

My hands were in my pocket while I was going outside, leaving a good amount of space between me and the Cullen boy.

"You" He began walking slower, until he just stops walking at all, turning around to face me. "Why are you always there" His glare sure was intimidating, but I could take him down. No doubt.

"Because I also happen to go to school here?" He laughed weirdly before pushing me against the next wall. "You may have fooled Alice, but for sure not me" I groaned out in pain from the sudden action and the strength he used on me. "What do you mean and why Alice?!"

"You know exactly what I mean, you pushed that van away" My eyes widened just the slightest bit, I knew he saw. "No, Edward, you did it, even though I can't explain myself how" I kept arguing back, hoping he would buy it.

"Stop lying Nillia, what are you?" He raised his tone, pushing me to admit it.

And the truth is, I was so scared. Not of him, but of that my gift might have betrayed me, now that I almost did myself. "Edward I don't know what you're talking about, please let me go" I put my hands up to my head, purposely letting him perceive the bandages.

"Your hands" He stated, looking at them in disbelief and fear that he might just revealed his secret. "I got injured while I tried to stop the van. I don't know why I thought I could do it, but it was just my protective instinct I guess" His mouth stood wide open, processing what I had just declared, and he nearly revealed.

"And what has that got to do with your sister anyways?" I questioned, deeply wishing to hear what I wanted to hear this entire time. "She has to tell you herself" And with that he was gone.

-

I got home that day, receiving a thousand of messages from Bella that said that Edward told her he couldn't be friends with her. Maybe it's better that way for the both of us, they seem like bad news.

Alice pov:

I still didn't recover from the fact that my mate hates me. Jasper has been doing a great job in comforting me, but as paining as it is, even he can't help fix a vampires broken heart.

I sat on my bed that I had gotten directly after I had my first vision of Nillia. I wanted for her to be comfortable here, have food, a bed to sleep in when she chose to stay the night. But looks like it still won't be used.

"Alice" Edward went through my door, his lack of knocking skills getting on my nerves slowly. "You should talk to Nillia" I looked him in the eyes, unsure what to say. "What?" I heard him gulp hard before attempting to explain.

"I didn't mean to I swear" I stood up from the bed, still looking up at his tall figure. "Edward what did you do" He backed away, "I almost revealed our secret to her, and yours" The last part was spoken more quietly, yet I could hear it just as clear.

"WHAT?" We heard a scream from downstairs. I took my brother by his arm and dragged him down the stairs with me. "You did WHAT?" Emmett grabbed his wife by her hips, pulling her back so she wouldn't tear Edward to bits.

"Rosalie calm down" Carlisle said, turning his head to his adoptive son. "What did you say?" He asked in a serious manner. "I asked her about the van, what she was and included Alice" Rosalie went at him again.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK HER WHAT SHE IS" She yelled at him. "Because first, she tried to stop the van and second, do you know how cold her skin is?!" He snapped back.

"Not everyone with cold skin is a vampire Edward. Besides, you and Alice would've known" Carlisle told him calmly.

"But we need to tell her now, otherwise she might start talking about it with her friends" Esme stated, holding the hand of her husband. "No" We all looked at Edward. "She will tell Bella"

"She won't" I stood by my answer, regardless of the look my brother was shooting me. My mate may dislike me, but I will always be the first to protect her.

"And how do you know that, have you seen it? Just like you saw that she's gonna hate you" I took a step away, taking ahold of Jasper hand, as he helped me through my emotions.

"Enough" Carlisle said, laying his hand on Edward's shoulder. "Alice will tell her"

———————————

DID YALL SEE WHAT JACKSON POSTED? I'M DYING

Word count: 1363